HWBOT Community Forums

Maintenance planned

Leeghoofd

• Crew

This weekend we got some heavy maintenance planned on the database of HWBot. This could lead to you being unable to submit ( 500 error ) Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but it has to happen some time

undermaintenance.jpg

What are we doing: 

• Removal of a lot of bot created accounts 
  • Releasing new benchmarks from Beta stage
  • Alphabetically sorting the benchmarks
  • Adjusting the global point system
  • More functionality for the admins

So just bench and hang onto them scores, no need to sub them now, The Bot will be back soon with improvements under the hood...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

This weekend we got some heavy maintenance planned on the database of HWBot. This could lead to you being unable to submit ( 500 error ) Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but it has to happen some time

undermaintenance.jpg

What are we doing: 

• Removal of a lot of bot created accounts 
  • Releasing new benchmarks from Beta stage
  • Alphabetically sorting the benchmarks
  • Adjusting the global point system
  • More functionality for the admins

So just bench and hang onto them scores, no need to sub them now, The Bot will be back soon with improvements under the hood...

I just kicked some of yours scores, these was planned   :P

• Haha 1

HI. Have encountered still a few Woopsie messages. But we can at least post/sub results in between those.

But I wanted post that there is a flaw/bug. In the result rankingleaderboard list for the Cpu's the different benchmarks is listed in an random order. Etc SuperPi - 32M on top of the list while SuperPi 1M at the bottom on the list. Nice that got the site up again :) Thanks, good sir.

Edited by Papusan

• Crew
8 hours ago, smile-777 said:

can you be a bit more specific. You don't get any points or are there errors in the ranking, a screenshot would be better than I have to go through all subs; fyi globals have been removed from these benches

3 hours ago, chispy said:

@Leeghoofd and @der8auer i'm glad to report that the site is blazing fast now and everything is shaping up great. Thank you for the huge effort to update the site and all the work you guys are doing for this community. 

Kind regards: Angelo

indeed, I see the same from Philippines. Its indeed blazing fast. now a pleasure to browse hardware library ? thanks to the team

• Like 2

• Crew
5 hours ago, chispy said:

@Leeghoofd and @der8auer i'm glad to report that the site is blazing fast now and everything is shaping up great. Thank you for the huge effort to update the site and all the work you guys are doing for this community. 

Kind regards: Angelo

we are far from there yet bro... still so much to cover and solve

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1