HWBOT Community Forums

My new best friend arrived ...

Massman

massman.jpg

So your heart is smaller, but cryotanks are larger :)

In here the rent of those things are completely ridiculous and the ln2 price is still 10€/l.

So..240 liters and that tank would cost like 3000€ and maybe with some huge discount it would be "only" 1500€.

Well..now we have reason to expect huge scores dropping day after day from your house.

Yes, I am jealous :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei Sf3d, so everytime you're benching, you're paying about 10€/lt the LN2 even considering your (I suppose) huge consumption?

It's a crazy price, haven't you found nothing better in Finland?

I was complaining about the price here, that is about 1 or 2€/lt but now it seems a beautiful price :D

Edited by |ron

I spend extremely low amounts of ln2 compared to the score output. You really need to focus on putting out scores.

Nice hardware is always the key to get in to goals, but having tons of ln2 would help for sure ;)

But that situation with ln2 is just a pure fact and there is nothing I can do about it. Nowadays it does not bother me, cause I know my resources and what is possible to do and what is not.

I'll allow LN2 for those team members who can keep golden CPUs alive. Oh well, maybe allow one mistake. Kill no more than one golden CPU.

expect to lose about 10-30L from the transfer hose... i don't see the cryo hose..

I have a hose, it's just not in the picture.

So, let me get this straight...by "installation", you mean to tell me you have a cryo hose going from your garden into your residence?

If so, add me to the jealous list. Hell, if not, add me to the list anyway; but it would be extra sweet if you don't even have to go outside to fill it up.

Lol. Are you a WoW-player that fears broad daylight?

You're the one who wrote that thing in bold, not me. :D

If I had that one, I could actually park it right next to one of my windows and just reach out from my benching room/office/whatever you might call it. Still a bit jealous though, I'll admit.

^ hehe

congrats, if you cant make a best friend might as well purchase one rofl!! ;) jk jk

I liked the first version of your comment more :D.

Question: can I technically call someone my friend if there's no confirmed friend-request on Facebook?