HWBOT Community Forums

My new best friend arrived ...

Massman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for you.

How much did that little dewar set you back?

The dewar itself nothing. Installation is normally something like 800€, but since I'm the first person to sign with the company that is going to use this for overclocking, they suggested to pay that 800€ themselves :D.

The price per liter is okay too (~ 0.5€/L or so).

Needed to buy so extra gear for the installation which come down to ~ €250-300. I'd say pretty sweet deal.

The dewar itself nothing. Installation is normally something like 800€, but since I'm the first person to sign with the company that is going to use this for overclocking, they suggested to pay that 800€ themselves :D.

Needed to buy so extra gear for the installation which come down to ~ €250-300. I'd say pretty sweet deal.

Damn, that's nice. I gotta call AGA right away. :D

I'm pretty sure I hate you now.

Just so you know.

Quite a find there!

(I can't really hate you)

I'm pretty sure I hate you now.

Just so you know.

Quite a find there!

(I can't really hate you)

My first entry on the people-that-don't-hate-list! :D.

This is not the first supplier I contact, but the third supplier. First one made me pay 3€/l, second one ~0,7€/l but had an aweful facturation system (often had to correct invoices) and didn't offer on-site dewars.

It's a matter of looking around.

Will they refill that on site? Residence? I woulda had one of those if they wern't soo tight about that over here.

This dewar is installed in the garden. I just roll it to the front of the house everytime it needs to be refilled. Refill is on-call.

Have you tried through a company? I guess they are much more anal when they have to install it for a private individual.

what is the loss per day? the tank that they rent us here loses alot per day :/

~ 1.2% a day. We're going to use two smaller dewars to store LN2 in too.