HWBOT Community Forums

The official MOA 2011 Team HWBOT Qualifier thread.

Massman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said before I am very sad to hear that someone losses his hardware during benching .I was hoping you to enter the competition,but bad lack with MB ...Huh what to say...Like to thank you all guys again and hope to meet you all in Taipei.My teammate Quake will join me and I hope that we all will have a great time there , and of-course do what we like the most OVERCLOCK....

Damn, so much bad luck!
Add to our 'achievements' CPU that died without any reasons in Istanbul.. I even don't know should I continue OC and benching or not :P Anyway I definitely won't consider buying a MSI mobo for myself at least in the nearest year or two -))

you can add 2x GTX580 lightning's to the list of hardware that did not survive the HWBot MOA 2011 team comp in a GD80

in total between Vivi and myself we binned 12 2600k's and one 2500k just to try and find 110blck (109.2 was the best, ouch)

and after the lightnings died I tested a 580 CUII, SOC and Matrix all of them <<<<<<<<<< Lightning cant wait to get my hands on one again... thanks MSI and HWbot for the comp.

-_-

you can add 2x GTX580 lightning's to the list of hardware that did not survive the HWBot MOA 2011 team comp in a GD80

in total between Vivi and myself we binned 12 2600k's and one 2500k just to try and find 110blck (109.2 was the best, ouch)

and after the lightnings died I tested a 580 CUII, SOC and Matrix all of them <<<<<<<<<< Lightning cant wait to get my hands on one again... thanks MSI and HWbot for the comp.

-_-

yess I hear that Bro....you have loose 2 good GTX 580 Lightning on that board. Cyclone have die 2 chip 2 board..we have same situation...