HWBOT Community Forums

This is simply too funny. I wonder what our hwbot staff will do about this.

Hondacity

• Crew
Again and again with Fabi.

Do not be Hilarious.

Fabi is my wife...he ALWAYS can do same settings by me, cause I teach Fabi how to bench.

We ALWAYS can bench together at home.

If we want, as I showed with our lots and lots of hardware...Fabi could have ten times more points than her 7 results posted here.

This is true, I can confirm, Fabi is the wife of Ronaldo and very good overclocker, I personally know Ronaldo and taught myself the graphics hard mod.

This is not discrimination

Agree....Dont think it's discrimination, I was fortunate to travel a lot and I have many real friends in London and in Spain (USA Too, in L.A. - New York city) and elsewhere in the world (real).

Also I have many friends here in the virtual world of Overclocking and never discriminated against me in anything to be Argentino (Argentinian) and South American.

Humbly proud to be South American :)

This is Overclocking, not politics., And this may be discrepancies and mistakes also.

Edit: I remind everyone that such cases have been presented above and elsewhere in the world as well, the Staff Hwbot has dealt with total impartiality

Sw

Edited by Sweet

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a shame, seemed like a cool dude at moa americas

1943.jpeg

Hi Splave!

Joe really participated of overclocking events and know how get good scores, and I can not believe he did this ¨$#¨%*¨@.

He didn t need to do it...but just comproved.

Now he was banned, shamed, and sure will need to think about all stuff.

I think is enough...

;)