HWBOT Community Forums

K404 - Celeron LGA775 352 @ 8208.8MHz - 8208.8 mhz CPU Frequency

Hondacity

Thanks! :D

Otto Fatboy. Not running dry, but not brimmed with LN2

Gelid GC-Extreme, -170ishhhhh pot base. Over 2V the temps were....a bit of a challenge :S up to 1.90-1.95v pot base was around -174

I livestreamed this session and literally NO-ONE was watching...at ANY point :P I had 8232MHz (can be seen on Livestream) but it crashed during validation.

Oh yea! I forgot.... I had SetFSB problems.... it would error out at any random point from 333 to 342.... so in "desperation" I booted at 333 and went to 342 in one go. I'd already seen 342FSB, I knew the CPU was good for it..... It was fine at the MHz, I just couldn't increase it any more (without reboot)

Maybe if I rebenched I could get lucky and slowly increase to... something like 338 without error then jump to 343. I had 5L of LN2 to get this result, so couldn't mess around

Thanks for the comments guys!

LOl Honda.... ok..... if all goes to plan, i'm benching GTX580 on October 1st. Got a mate coming over to help pour coz it's eating a litre a minute :P

Edited by K404

Congrats Kenny.!

If you would have posted or linked, guys would have watched, no-one is telepathic.

:D My netbook doesn't have the power to check so I didn't know for sure, but I figured there would be a "x broadcasting now" on HWB front page and at least *someone* would see who it was :P