HWBOT Community Forums

SB-E 3930K/3960X Batch and Serial Numbers

Im betting the latter sadly... Luck is rarely with me... Looking forward to see if known chips exhibit the same behavior on UD7. I will be going cold (Dry Ice) with these 12/21 so I will see then.

Dear baby jebus... please let this method work for the UD7 and me be extremely lucky... PLEASE!!!!! :)

It did exhibit the same behaviors you described as far as not resetting and needing POR.

Just tried UD7 ... I can get upto 57x with my 5500 chip.

Procedure doesn't work on GBT board :-/

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr, looks like I either need to get a phase change unit or finally make the jump to DICE or LN2.

According to the reset/reboot test, my chip can probably do 55x, but I'm afraid of putting >1.6vcore through it under water. :P It's a psychological hurdle I have to overcome...

just got my rampage 4 extreme in..... where on the gd65 i couldnt break 5ghz and that was with 1.64v, on the r4e i got 5.1ghz straight away at 1.52v.... wonder what ill get in the next hour;)

edit: ended up at 5300mhz at 1.544v, vantage stable at 1.585v but this is on liquid....:)

Edited by Khalam

just got my rampage 4 extreme in..... where on the gd65 i couldnt break 5ghz and that was with 1.64v, on the r4e i got 5.1ghz straight away at 1.52v.... wonder what ill get in the next hour;)

edit: ended up at 5300mhz at 1.544v, vantage stable at 1.585v but this is on liquid....:)

Isn't the RIVE awesome? :)

Edited by veblen

hehe ay dont tell me:) now my next step is getting those adata xpg + of mine to work on it and see that physic score go up:)

btw lads ive noticed that when I get 3 580s to run if I oc even 10mhz system will shutdown once i turn on any benchmark:( thats with all the power cables connected on a 1500w max revo.... ive tried each card on its own and the worst one can do 990mhz on its own...