HWBOT Community Forums

stummerwinter - 4x Radeon HD 5870 @ 1325/1300MHz - 47002 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

Frenchlick

Nice work Stummie.... :)

How come you and Sampsa benched together?

@Sampsa: Aren't you a bit ashamed bench with Stummie?...

At Dreamhack you and SF3D were "stubbing" him at his back and now you bench together?...

IF I were you and say such words, I would be a bit ashamed you know... :(

Anyways, it's how everyone feels I think.

If you feel good by doing such thing and then bench with the guy you accused of having ES 975 and not Retail and now you bench with him, it's OK...

I just wanted to "take it out of me"....Sorry... :(

Edited by hipro5

@hipro5, Do you mix Dreamhack and OC-competition in Austria? If you mean what has been talked in Austria event, Sam told us that he has seen stummerwinter's CPU in some event in Spain and he said the IHS was blank. We saw the CPU personally later in Dreamhack and it was not true. This is normal retail.

Also, I don't feel like I have personally "accused" anyone or "stubbed" anyone's back. I don't know what you mean by "doing such a thing". It's normal to discuss, talk and speculate about results in oc-community.

Sampsa, you must have got me a bit wrong. Yes, I told that there were 1366 samples with blank IHS (mostly i7-960), but I never seen what stummerwinter's CPU looks like. As far as I know, he got this CPU (with many other good 975s) from ASUS , and they - where else, from Intel.

• Crew

What the f*** is going on here? Just to clerify:

1. this is a retail-CPU: http://oc-x.de/i7/i7-975-XE.jpg

@Sam: you're right

We got for GC 2009 5 retails for selecting and benching from ASUS, all same batch, nothing handpicked, I tested all of them personally and I was allowed to keep this one as let's say bonus for a good show and push it for more

2. Andre: if you feel better, I remove the points, but as fas as I know, there is NO NDA, compared to Gulftown, on the R3E, and I was allowed by Asus to show up at hwbot. If Massman don't allow hardware until retail coming out I respect, but please don't mix up not availible and NDA

• Crew

If you read the post: "...which is in other words still under NDA..."

But anyhow to make YOU happy, I removed the points (just 2)...

This discussion turns for me into a direction, I don't like... Why you're accusing me in this way? If you keep it friendly, ok, np... Did I ever said a bad word about you or made a comment like this?

I am not saying any bad words for you. I have the same problem before. Hwbot remove the points with one sec and you guys can hold all points until some complaining. Rule is "unrelease hardware" whcih include NDA, non-retail etc....All hwbot crew should know it more than me. This mobo is still non-retail. It 100% should NOT get any points before you submit it. Please tell me why you dont know this rule as you are a hwbot crew.

• Crew

The way you used the words where offensive to me, that's gave me a bad feeling, not the topic itself...I knew the rule, but I interpreted it only for NDA-hardware, maybe my english is not good enough to understand...But at this point we should both calm down...There is more important in life then points, and even more discussing about it...:-)

I don't recall this 975 coming from a manufacture. IIRC Stuwie said that he found this through retail channels.......please tell me this was not hand picked by a manufacture:(

I still ask myself how such wrong information or missunderstandings can happen.

We told EVERYBODY open the screens from GC 2009 and how we got hardware and which - back in the days - nobody questioned.

Why not giving us a message there before speculating behind our backs (not pointing to anyone special please nobody get me wrong). Also on the old screens you can see no CPU is lapped!

Really wondering about some posts here, just have a look on the topic I posted, everything is answered there (ok we are not pointing out it was retail but just because we thought it's clear, and again: you could have asked ;) )