HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2012 APAC Qualifier thread.

Massman

3 people competing so far - this is almost as tense as the EMEA round :P

MSI Japan does not have a 7970Lighting.

Even if you want to buy can not buy.

Can not do anything.

Buy from another country.... There have been 3 threads on XS with people selling lightning just for this purpose....

Ebay

store outside japan...

Many options.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the rules will not be fulfilled! The rule said participants moa ... And do not even want to talk about other rules that are not long because they can not prove it just depends on the behavior of participants!

"The following system components may not be shared between individual MOA participants: CPU, memory or graphics card."

Edited by Billy-The-Kid

I think the rules will not be fulfilled! The rule said participants moa ... And do not even want to talk about other rules that are not long because they can not prove it just depends on the behavior of participants!

"The following system components may not be shared between individual MOA participants: CPU, memory or graphics card."

How do you mean Billy ?

People buying cards from emea participants to enter MOA APAC???

I can say that I have not bought anything used in MOA, though frankly because I do not have 2000$ for each of the pre-binned component required to win the competition.

i agree with that.. and i suggest ASIC score from each vga card must be shown on 3d benchmark to prove that each participant dont use the same vga card.. because ASIC score from each vga card is different and will not be the same..

Finally got 1 lightning from msi local distributor, 1 ivy and 2 mobo's GD65 and GD80.. start to bench LN2 this weekend...

3 people competing so far - this is almost as tense as the EMEA round :P

Buy from another country.... There have been 3 threads on XS with people selling lightning just for this purpose....

Ebay

store outside japan...

Many options.

To arrive in Japan bought in "ebay US" is the best two weeks early. Usually three weeks. Must be at least 4 weeks is bad luck.

Too late.

Stock of "MSI Japan" Fortunately was revived.

To arrive tomorrow. Oh my god! Time is not enough.

Great sandbaging!?:D only 3 days left and only 9 ppl in competition for now :P

Still waiting for parts to arrive. If I do not, then mostly will submit on air and hope that get into Top 15. Asia is the haven of Developing countries, so nothing available here it seems, :P

• Crew
Iran was in the EMEA qualifier,

Europe - Middle East - DrweezAndVivi (Africa)

i know it vivi :)

but in LOC and HWBOT we ranked as Asia!

anyway, all of Overclock monsters joined EMEA, and Apac is so free/empty :D

we can make it so funny ;)