HWBOT Community Forums

CeBIT 2013: Who Is Going? Are there OC events?

der8auer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Asus will be doing a behind-the-scenes overclocking demo, assuming from Slamms/Smoke attending the event. Apart from that, there's the idea of doing a German OC thing, but that's still unsure.

Massman, i not sure, that will be OC show from ASUS, CeBIT for me and Smoke it`s place for meeting with many friends from Europe.

We booked our tickets at 1-11th of March.

Edited by slamms

• 2 weeks later...
ASRock, I think. Don't have details on what, though, but obviously it's not going to be Haswell as the NDA is June 2nd.

Like I said - save up during may-april-may and come to Computex. I bet you we can have about a dozen 'oc events' in here :D

may-april-may.... Hmmm!

But El Gappo is hosting a Haswell launch event in UK, seems like a great idea for EU clockers, going to UK is pretty close to free.

may-april-may.... Hmmm!

But El Gappo is hosting a Haswell launch event in UK, seems like a great idea for EU clockers, going to UK is pretty close to free.

Would be cool to have more international guys coming to the UK events, that one will definitely be worth the travel. :)

100 person LAN, open benching, Ln2 OC competition, 10K cash prizing and the worlds biggest indoor bungee jump.

Sponsors and other prizing TBA, it was crazy at the last "grand champion" event so expecting more of the same. That's all I've got so far :P

A small event coming up next month but nothing crazy like the GC event. http://www.overclock.net/t/1357015/50-person-ocn-uk-ln2-lan-48hr-event#post_19211247

Sup guys, I would go at cebit too..for now cheapest way is via caravan (from italy :D, with some friend of team..my 2 captains: pixy and calegar1)..btw there is also some nice hotel?

I have seen prices, are all around 100E/by night and yes I know that is pretty late for a room

Where you will stay guys? thx

Some links?