HWBOT Community Forums

8 Pack - GeForce GTX 680 @ 1960/1959MHz - 59711 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

just_nuke_em

GT2 is 5.15% higher than Vince. GPU memory is 3.06% higher and CPU memory is 4% higher. Check Pieter's thread on the forums here, we know LOD tuning with 600 series increases scores by ~8%, if I recall.

I can't see how there is nearly enough evidence here to call his run "bugged" and block it... but I'll wait until evidence is presented.

Moderators are taking down similar scores everyday in Hwbot. That is normal, when something in some particular score is not correct.

Here is one comparison taken from crew section, so you can see yourself:

"8pack = 5.64GHz 3930K / 1960MHz/1949MHz VGA (LOD 27)

GT1= 169 (OK)

GT2= 187 (Way too high for the clocks)

Andre = 5.7GHz 3970X / 1855MHz/1900 VGA (LOD 27)

GT1 = 174 (OK)

GT2 = 173,78 (OK)"

So this case have nothing to do with the 3DM01 Car low test, where you can have different type of runs.

Mods will let you people know what is the outcome of this LOD 27 thing later.

As you can see, that result is on the rankings normally: http://hwbot.org/submission/2340838_

That result can be directly compared to results in the previous post and with same LOD 27 setting it is just completely OK.

If that 170fps GT1 would be without LOD it would be bug as well and would be removed.

This case is finished and 8pack can continue to hunt top spots just like before :D

Welcome to Hwbot...An normal Overclocker beats Pro Overclockers, must be bugged then lol....Accept, that that was an great run!

Welcome to HWBOT, where every single decision by the staff is considered fraud, corruption or stupidity by some community members.

I have full trust in the (volunteer) moderator team doing their job in the best way they can. Most team members have been around for a while now; they do know what they're talking about.