HWBOT Community Forums

New Reported Submission , please moderator

Guest Ximi

There are scores being reported each and every day and result moderators have access to a list of reported submissions and can do whatever they want with asap.

You know hwbot isnt that retarded.

Idk about that last part :P

• Crew

Everytime I see one of these Ximi threads it puts a big smile on my face :P

Were are we at, reported score thread nr 5 ?

I've got no clue how you do it, but most scores you submit are seriously bugged or contrary the rules laid down here... your GT2 score is close to the double of normal, while nature and co are pretty low C'mon if you beat 3D03 LN2 scores with your aircooled setup, that's running at far lower GPU and CPU clocks, then something must be not right. I think we can agree on that...

Also your setup picture is far from relevant to the score submitted...

Good luck , looking forward to the next episode...

Edited by Leeghoofd

Ximi, have you ever seen the report functionallity?

lJyBIM9.png

The reporting person can choose from several options based on what he feels is the reason.

Then the report is submitted and hwbot moderators investigate if there's a problem.

The submission might be absolutely valid or the reason supplied could be wrong, but the submission still invalid.

It's up to the moderators to decide whether it's valid or not, sometimes it requires additional information from the users.

There's absolutely no need to post a new thread every time one of your submissions get reported.

What if all users with reported submissions start new threads for each of them?

If you still feel like commenting all your reported scores, then better do it on some of your old threads and don't start a new one.

Then when you open a report, I can defend my opinion on the matter indicating? O is taken directly in the crosshairs of the moderators?

That said, the moderators will thinking about submission. I will not go to appreciate that ( reported ) I have not much experience as you.

Thank you!

Ok , but not cheat from me , its result bugged , well , clear it and solved it.

Well, Ximi, I have a lot of bugged runs - but I do always check MY results with the results of OTHERS to see if my results are normal - i.e. I can miss black screen with G71 in Nature/03 or get water bug in Vantage on 5870 - but if my results differ to others for more than 5% clock2clock I always rebench and invistigate the matter - I beleive noone knows >5% improvement tweaks that are not common to others.

So check your results carefully as there are no magic tricks that can gain xx% improvement over others for all of us.

Ximi, your run seems bugged, is too high by mhz. used in Gpu and Cpu, please delete this and re-run.

Thank You

That's ok to me , all right Sweet. ;)

In another hands , see the memory latencies its CL5 , its ^^ up to good result , not ?

There are a lot of Benchmarks that with memory go up ^^ its a "Tweak" , not a secret.

Regards !!! ;)

• Crew
In another hands , see the memory latencies its CL5 , its ^^ up to good result , not ?

There are a lot of Benchmarks that with memory go up ^^ its a "Tweak" , not a secret.

Regards !!! ;)

Not even CL1.5 will give a 100% boost in GT2.... plain lol think we all tested this and know what works and what doesn't...

bugged and removed by admin...

Edited by Leeghoofd