HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 4670K/4770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

So it seems that L311B batch is sold but i have been able to track down some L312B515 batch,worth a try ?

Thanks

Edit I bought a couple of them so i guess ill find out how good they are

Edited by Bullant

• Crew
So it seems that L311B batch is sold but i have been able to track down some L312B515 batch,worth a try ?

Thanks

Edit I bought a couple of them so i guess ill find out how good they are

u lucky dog! L312B515 is my favourite batch, i never had one but NameGT and JJJC reached monster clocks on these. So if you find a lucky one you in the zone.

Andreat that batch will fly if you find the right low V chip. i had 2x 6.5 and XA had 3x 6.5 on 310B491. So that batch should be fine. I also had alot of L310B488, they scaled with LN2 but i never found a low V chip before they went out of stock.

@alex, i dont have mem that can go high so i dont test IMC :<

PS: How much do you guys pay for 4770K? i pay 390$ At the distributer because i resell. I was in the mall the other day and saw 4770k go for 490$ new in stores :o

u lucky dog! L312B515 is my favourite batch, i never had one but NameGT and JJJC reached monster clocks on these. So if you find a lucky one you in the zone.

Andreat that batch will fly if you find the right low V chip. i had 2x 6.5 and XA had 3x 6.5 on 310B491. So that batch should be fine. I also had alot of L310B488, they scaled with LN2 but i never found a low V chip before they went out of stock.

@alex, i dont have mem that can go high so i dont test IMC :<

PS: How much do you guys pay for 4770K? i pay 390$ At the distributer because i resell. I was in the mall the other day and saw 4770k go for 490$ new in stores :o

I hope Vivi...I try this last cpu, in Italy costs 330€. If also this doesn't scale I continue with my Ivy 6.5+...

Anyone tested L315B304 ?

I got a L315B357 today and it's a no go. 4.5 = 1.2v, 4.6 = 1.25v, 4.7 = 1.3v so at least it's consistent scaling there :P

I've been having terrible luck with Fry's/Microcenter/Intel RMA chips, so I ordered some from Newegg. Hopefully something nice will arrive tomorrow.

Edited by sno