HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASRock FM2 A10 OC Competition thread.

Massman

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have one 1.2 vid here

this contest is really CPU killer :D killed 2 last week ...

The stilt tried you great tool, no problem at all here can set it without hang and run 3d11 at 1600 1.55 vnb with good cpu, i have the full performance.

still working on memories witch is killing all my CPUs

Edited by Hiwa

have one 1.2 vid here

The stilt tried you great tool, no problem at all here can set it without hang and run 3d11 at 1600 1.55 vnb with good cpu

Too much voltage for IMC or what?

he will see here and will answer for sure, i really never tried less than 1.95 under cold. i assume when he said 32m so in general for 3d11 should be very close or same specially Physx, gt3 and gt4 use memories.

On < = 32nm AMD parts you should never exceed 1.725V for memory voltage.

It is considered as the absolute maximum limit, at which a permanent damage starts to occur. On AMD VDD_DDR = VDDIO. And VDDIO is used everywhere within the chip and the FCH also. For termination and pulling different signals high (e.g. PROCHOT).

here are my tests

PSC 2666 1.95 7-11-7-21 1t trfc auto twcl 8 trc 33 twr 12 trrd 4 and 5 rwtr 5 trtp 5 tfaw 20

CFR 2750 1.95 9-11-10-27 1t trfc auto twcl 9 trc 33 twr 12 trrd 5 rwtr 5 trtp 5 tfaw 20 tfaw 30 this setting if you guys can run you will see +31XX at +6GHz CPU and 1450 GPU

BFR same as CFR or very close

Hypers and BBSE are both about 2400 C8

all under LN2 about -100

with THE STILT TOOL if you can run 1600MHz and CFR or BFR setting i posted so we are close to 33XX

cpu 5GHz to 6GHz gives 20/30 Points.

ok now send all prizes here, i told you all tweaks... :D

Edited by Hiwa

I have tried that in Sunday without success.

Board stops at F2 and there's some activity on the USB drive (formatted in FAT32 and the only file in the root directory is the bios).

After 1-2 minutes it moves to 7C and usb activity led stops, but the board does not boot.

Do you have another amd board? I tried to save my bios with a Asrock A85 ITX with success. not sure if you can use another brand.

Should be able to use the dos or window afuxxx. the only thing you need to do is to trim the bios file from 8196kb to 8192kb, if not it will always fail flashing due to rom size not matching with file size. need to delete the first 0-1000h of the file.

--- Open the bios file with your hex editor. Highlight everything from offset 0000000 to 00001000 and delete it, moving the existing code up. The existing code should just read as FF FF FF, etc.

Always hang when flashing the boot blocks though. so i just flash the rest without the boot blocks.

Edited by Shrekogre

have one 1.2 vid here

The stilt tried you great tool, no problem at all here can set it without hang and run 3d11 at 1600 1.55 vnb with good cpu, i have the full performance.

doesn''t work for me. am i missing something?

as long as i set it to 1267 scores drop irregardless of bclk.100 110 120 all scores drop

i think you need it after 1580/1600 MHz on GPU, yesterday i ran 1540 without the patch and performance was OK.

Also Hazzan run was at 1555 and the performance was perfect.

what driver you are using?

Edited by Hiwa