• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon, no luck so far:

71W3GNa.png

Device scan 8/4/2015 2:01:09 AM: 08 0A 31 34 49 72

Try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdmf5jri6nmegnk/eVc%20v1b5.exe?dl=0

also not working, shows fixed 0,5v or something like this (same like xxbassplayerxx showed on pic)

Hmm, OK. Don't have a card so can't test it myself. Can you try a register scan?

Device address 0x06

Start 0x01

End 0xFF

Don't check SMBus

Edited by elmor

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I'm trying to use this on a Gigabyte 380x G1 Gaming. It has the NCP81022, and while I've figured out how to hook up the eVc to it I'm not getting any voltage reading in the software. I've selected the generic NCP81022 and I've got current and input voltage monitoring, but there's no output voltage in the monitoring. Trying to set the voltage locks everything up and I had to reimage windows. Any ideas?

Hi, I'm trying to use this on a Gigabyte 380x G1 Gaming. It has the NCP81022, and while I've figured out how to hook up the eVc to it I'm not getting any voltage reading in the software. I've selected the generic NCP81022 and I've got current and input voltage monitoring, but there's no output voltage in the monitoring. Trying to set the voltage locks everything up and I had to reimage windows. Any ideas?

Can you post a picture of how the interface looks like with monitoring enabled and hooked up to the card? And a register scan would help

attachment.php?attachmentid=4725&stc=1&d=1474256544

Hi, I've attached the regscan. It crashed the first few times I tried with a .net framework error, till I started the regscan from 1 instead of 0 and also didn't select a device or enable monitoring. I've attached one of the scans from a crash as it's almost the same but has one different value show up a couple times. Thanks.

Hi, I've attached the regscan. It crashed the first few times I tried with a .net framework error, till I started the regscan from 1 instead of 0 and also didn't select a device or enable monitoring. I've attached one of the scans from a crash as it's almost the same but has one different value show up a couple times. Thanks.

The 060218 scan seems like it completed. Can you send me a screenshot of the .net framework error?

The 060218 scan seems like it completed. Can you send me a screenshot of the .net framework error?

Yes, that's the one that completed. I just attached the other cause it had a different value showing up in it. error when device selected and monitoring enabled is attached.

Edited by Chilli-Man

Yes, that's the one that completed. I just attached the other cause it had a different value showing up in it. error when device selected and monitoring enabled is attached.

Try this. At least the readout and scan while monitoring should be fixed. I'm not sure why applying the voltage is failing (this was working before), but I've disabled a couple of settings to help iron out the issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbunuoi2fsrnwwd/eVc%20160928.zip?dl=0

Try this. At least the readout and scan while monitoring should be fixed. I'm not sure why applying the voltage is failing (this was working before), but I've disabled a couple of settings to help iron out the issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbunuoi2fsrnwwd/eVc%20160928.zip?dl=0

Sorry this took a while. Had my mobo die.

I've attached another register scan. It was much faster this time and ran fine with monitoring enabled. Applying a voltage still crashes the system and the GPU won't display anything till the drivers are removed.

• 3 weeks later...