HWBOT Community Forums

How to submit Catzilla score?

ATMINSIDE

Yup, that's normal as we've temporarily disabled submitting using the datafiles.

http://hwbot.org/newsflash/2419_datafile_for_catzilla_temporarily_disabled_screenshot_mandatory_for_verification

Hi Massman - ...there is still a minor fix to make @ HWBot re this new / temp method which is otherwise great...just tried to sub a 4xGPU Catzilla 720P the new way, but it won't let me because the score is in the top 20 and it wants a FUTUREMARK URL ! I tired to put in the correct catzilla.com results URL for that score but Noooo - it wants a Futuremark one (needless to add that Catzilla.com is not Futuremark, unless there's a corporate grab going on ). The fix should be easy enough at HWBot...and I sent a related screenie of that sub issue to FtW 420, one of the OCN team captains...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, yeah. I know why that is happening.

Stay tuned, we're working on getting the datafile submission working again :)

Thanks - cool :-) ...just in case, this temp method (screenie and - corrected - URL requirement) isn't bad at all, just in case there are other road-blocks re data file parse issues

Looks like Catzilla submission has changed a bit since I subbed some scores a few days ago, before I was submitting from Catzilla & had to add the screenshot in with the rig pic fields.

Now there are fields to add the screenshot & verification link, but with a link in the compare url field & a screenshot in any field it fails to submit saying I need to add a screenshot.

• 4 weeks later...
This is what I got as reply: "User can purchase lifetime 1440p for 14.99 USD. There is an option to buy cheaper for 1 month for 4.99 USD."

So lifetime is the same as 3DMark, but cheaper. Monthly is for those who only want to run it once. All good?

can someone plz tell me how to get this version from massman`s quote?

send an email to catzilla one month ago and nothing.

thx in advance

Cleaned up the list down to the basics, and it's easier to see odd scores given the clock speeds. And when I say odd, I mean odd both high and low.

I've not seen much scaling with this bench at all with CPU speed, so I left that info off the chart.

Top20catzilla_zpsf9688848.jpg

It seems to be high mem can bug score high. Will try to reproduce. Frustrating as hell to be 300+ higher on speed and 1k points off

...Not Again !?! - ...for about 3 or 4 days now, others (like FtW) and i cannot log into our Catzilla account (uploading subs to the accounts at Catzilla.com still works, just not accessing the account)

...emailed Catzilla.com who responded once, suggesting to sign up again - and they would provide the 'advanced code' at no charge...both FtW and I tried that, but it won't let you sign up again w/ your current user name - to which of course your HWBot scores are linked (so getting a new username is useless). We have followed up with Catzilla.com on that, but no reply for several days...

I like the Catzilla bench, but their admin is a bit scary, noting all the various / previous verification problems (which thankfully seem to be fixed now). In any case, seems to me that Catzilla's latest problem is around the 'authentication file' for log-in...Btw, nothing changed on our end, it just went weird some days ago for us...

780ti at high clocks running 720p, you can get the screen to stay black the first 15-20's, it will just show the current FPS and score bar....and the score boosts high. Also, the cat will have fur but no body during the fur test.... Will take video tomorrow. Goodnight sweet benchmark....

bQqM5f7.jpg

1650mhz core 35k pshh

• 2 weeks later...

I am having problems with catzilla for the last 2 days I have not been able to submit to hwbot , my scores are uploaded to my advanced user account , but when I try to make the submission to hwbot it says I need to upgrade ( bare in mind I paid for the advanced key $15.95US Dollars ) , it says I need to upgrade and the only option to upgrade is paying $899US Dollars for the professional version LOL , I sent several emails to catzilla support and so far no response back at all from catzilla. it is the first time I ever have trouble with catzilla benchmark. I cannot make the submissions to hwbot because they are in the top 20 scores and hwbot it ask me for a catzilla link score to be able to submit the scores , wish is not possible at this time due to the before mentioned problems with catzilla. Massman what should we do in cases like mine ?

Thank you in advanced: Angelo

The catzilla website says that you have to upgrade your account to submit to HWBOT, even though you have the advanced version? That doesn't sound right ... I hope this is just a bug.

I think we'll (again) have to look at temporarily changing the rules to adjust to this situation.

Can you submit online, copy the link, and submit with screenshot?

" problem fixed " It took one week for Catzilla customer support to contact me and resolve this problem , there is a big bug in their website and now it has been fixed on my side , please people verify your accounts if you have problems with it , the catzilla registrations / advanced user database was borked , I was contact by Maciek from catzilla and they are working on this pita issue on their website , do not pay again or buy another key if you already have an advanced key , if you have problems similar as I did , it is catzilla's fault due to a bug , not user fault. I just wish they had better customer support. Also guys having problems making submissions , there is two new versions , 1.2 download from catzilla website download page and a version 1.3 at download from Steam , as of now you have to use the latest versions 1.2 or 1.3 in order to get a valid link from catzilla website , versions 1.0 , 1.1 and 1.11 will not work anymore for validation links as per catzilla , so please update to version 1.2 from download page at catzilla website or 1.3 from steam before benching catzilla or you will loose your scores. I hope this things don't happen again , I was worried when the website was asking me to upgrade and pay again after I had paid for an advanced key.

Kind Regards: Angelo

Edited by chispy

i did what moose said and paid the 14,99$ with paypal and 30 days later nothing still normal 1,49$ per month version.

i really start to get angry about this bench before i even get to bench 1440p.same with xtu-cannot even get to install it.

maybe iam getting(or still am) too silly to use the new benches.

Edited by basco

• 1 month later...