HWBOT Community Forums

How to submit Catzilla score?

ATMINSIDE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you have to do is purchase the Advanced for less then $10 then press save and the results will be sent to the CATZILLA WEB SITE and saved under you membership details. You can use your Facebook Acct to open the CATZILLA ONE, once you have up grade and entered your KEY. You can then press the HWbot Tab and send the results direct, all you have to do is check if its correct and edit any wrong items.

GOOD LUCK on this quest Mission impossible lol!!

AJ.

• 3 weeks later...

I paid for the advanced version for a year. For some reason I can't upload my scores via their site. I get a little box that say the score have been sent to my profile. But they are not there.

I can't even get the site to post my scores when I saved the scores to file and tried to upload them. I get a load error. Pretty depressing. 15buck for a year.

Edited by [GF]Duke

Duke;289643']I just realized that I have 2 accounts there and my scores are going to the account that I didn't upgrade.

Thats what happened to me, I paid for one a few weeks ago and there is one listed on my account which is different. I couldn't submit scores since the keys didn't match.

Sh*t graphics, sh*t benchmark.

Way to go HWbot == ) WTF

Want more points? Go for 3DM2011 extreme and Vantage ex, not aquire all the sh*t in the world for points.

Let's vote for that.

:celebration: :D

Where are you seeing $15.00 per year?

The integration with HWBot and even its own website is horrible. Unless I am doing something wrong. I don't know how that's possible since all I have to do is hit the submit button and it should go right to my page and show the score. That in itself is reason to just do screenshots. You can't run the 1440p test without paying for it though. The basic test doesn't cost 15.00 and I am not sure what the basic test costs.

Edited by [GF]Duke

Duke;289880']The integration with HWBot and even its own website is horrible. Unless I am doing something wrong. I don't know how that's possible since all I have to do is hit the submit button and it should go right to my page and show the score. That in itself is reason to just do screenshots. You can't run the 1440p test without paying for it though. The basic test doesn't cost 15.00 and I am not sure what the basic test costs.

When I paid for the $15.00 upgrade six months ago I didn't see any mention of it being a yearly subscribtion.

I haven't had any issues with the submissions so far but screeshots work for me.

Now I'm getting this after a fresh install and my new upgrade code i got on Fri.

I closed that box and tried again. I get to my page but the score doesn't get uploaded. I tried on both accounts I have.

I posted on their site but I didn't get any response.

Edited by [GF]Duke