HWBOT Community Forums

POLICE department INTO hwbot?....

Hi there....i could like to make 1 question.... If i can not afford buying top hardware staff, but i am a good bencher (know how to mod, tweaks etch) how i suppose to get some points?! could you plz give me a solution to that? i only can Lend/rent vga of cpu from friends outsite hwbot you mean ? :-S if my teamate doesnt uses this hw for bench i CANT lend it?

thank you :)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REPEAT MYSELF.......

ALL THE ABOVE WERE DONE WITH THE VGAs I DON'T USE for hwbot to get points for MYSELF.......

Can't you understand that?.....Is it ILLEGAL for hwbot?....Cuz IF NOW you will call it "illegal" then you MUST re-read what you have writen some pages before..... :)

Which of ALL THEM again?....

5_RETAILS.jpg

I want a clear out on this:

I have one cpu on my own for example E6850.

I have post all my 3D results with this cpu.

Someone from my team is giving me a QX9650 to play.

Can i bench again 3d with this cpu (but the gpu is mine and is used again)?

Yes, but you can't submit 2D results with the QX9650.

:)

So Massman as you say, I could lend MY CPU to my teamates to bench with their VGAs BUT upload ONLY the 3D Benhies right?...:)

You can share your CPU for 3D and VGA'S for 2D ( but in the second i can't see the reason to do that) ;)

:)

And the 2D benchmarks?

I REPEAT MYSELF.......

ALL THE ABOVE from giorgos th., WERE DONE WITH THE VGAs I DON'T USE for hwbot to get points for MYSELF.......

Is it ILLEGAL for hwbot?....Cuz IF NOW you will call it "illegal" then you MUST re-read what you have writen some pages before.:)

Let's go for the VGAs now.... :)

I'm talking about the SUPERPI/PIFAST/CPU-Z/... => Are the QX9650 scores done with your cpu?

They were done NOT with MY CPU that I HAVE ALREADY UPLOADED scores to MY account BUT with OTHER CPUs that I HAVE NEVER used OR UPLOAD ANY results on hwbot for MYSELF.....

Guest GoriLLakoS

Ok, i just read the whole topic,the last time i read it, the last page was page 13..now i see page 20.

Should i start writting down everything or it is ok to leave it like it is now cause everyone has clamed down?

It will be a huge story but a clear one from my point of view!

So, it may be wrong to some others!

If you want i can do it but my "Gorillakos" name will be "damaged" to many users eyes..and maybe to my fellows eyes also.

I can do it if you want so.

I don't give a shit for my name in this Visual(Internet) world...it is not my real world...just a f*cking fake world that ppl is fighting, FOR NOTHING !

Writting the truth about everything is too easy for me behind a keyboard and a monitor..but then, i will dissapear...

Ok, i just read the whole topic,the last time i read it, the last page was page 13..now i see page 20.

Should i start writting down everything or it is ok to leave it like it is now cause everyone has clamed down?

It will be a huge story but a clear one from my point of view!

So, it may be wrong to some others!

If you want i can do it but my "Gorillakos" name will be "damaged" to many users eyes..and maybe to my fellows eyes also.

I can do it if you want so.

I don't give a shit for my name in this Visual(Internet) world...it is not my real world...just a f*cking fake world that ppl is fighting, FOR NOTHING !

Writting the truth about everything is too easy for me behind a keyboard and a monitor..but then, i will dissapear...

Please tell us what you know! It's important

But, don't disappear after that :)

So in summary of the last two pages, Hipro is sharing his hardware that is not being used by himself to gain scores on hwbot.

The quesiton is the legality of this.

I think this discussion has missed something important: the problem isn't that someone has like 4 spare qx9650 without any hwbot scores that he decides to let members of his team use for a session. What's importnant to avoid is that the SAME CPU is used several times within the same team.

I'm sorry, but I don't see ANY reason why someone can't share a piece of HW that hasn't been used to make points here in the past. The ownership rule was made to avoid people sharing GOLDEN chips, not spare chips they won't use for hwbot anyway.