HWBOT Community Forums

POLICE department INTO hwbot?....

Also i would point that from the rules posted earlier i can have another person's memories and/or mobo and/or cooling (for example someone is giving me his HSF/watecooling only for benching) and still be valid when posting with my cpu and/or vga.

Is that correct?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoriLLakoS

@SF3D I will tell you what i think and not what i know cause i will have a day to write them all down(expect if you give me your phone to call you :) )

Those guys that are fighting,visible or not , before 4(? more or less) years were the base for the very well known(and for me the site with the most valuable information and the biggest database regarding OC in Greece) IT site aka http://www.thelab.gr.

Base = The people that knows the most things and always helped the others.

They were friends, they were together, they were exchanging ideas, they were talking on the phone, they were benching under the same family.

All of us changed for various reasons.

There are not main and secondary reasons.

Every reason "helped"(in a bad way) little by little to come to this situation.

And as you can understand no one want to say "I am Sorry Dude" or "Let's make a new start" cause the ego of every one is so high that no one wants to step back.

This thread has gone far more than OFF TOPIC , and the last pages describes the Greek-Serial-For-Nothing silly war and not a set of new rules or how we can imporve hwbot engine nor the scores.

I am trying to be outside this war but it is not always easy to forget people that always "teasing" you or your team.

Everyone knows i am to HOT, i support them, i am a good friend of hipro who is too nasty many times and i am telling him to be nice but he has almost the double age of me so he is old enough to know what is he doing or know when he has right or rong, i am a friend of AN7 who is always fighting for HOT and many of the times he is doing like crazy without reason and everytime i am telling him to relax, i know in personal Mariosalice who seems to telling insane things but if you see carefully his post you will understand that he is not insane, but he analyses everything too much and searching infos from everywhere and post them.

I admit that from my job many times i give hipro hardware to test and bench for his own and i will continue doing it.

I admit that i have given mortisboy, who is an administrator also to hwbox.gr a set of 2900 to bench.

I admit that i have unlimited access to tons of hw and i am able right now to ask for 20 QX9650 and send 10 to outofspecs and 10 to HOT or give it to 20 different members to make scores.

Going to the "other side" now i know in personal but not as much as the HOT guys(cause of the distance and only) Unseen, Eleven,Xrist,Doom and some others.

Telling my thinking for them is the same as hipro And AN7.

Unseen is doing like crazy many times but as hipro is doing he knows when he has right or wrong but do not admit it.

Xrist is maybe the less negative person of OFS.

Obijuan is excactly the same with AN7 and always creating mess.

But this fight here has gone beyond HWBOT Points and reports, has gone beyond from Thelab Vs Outofspecs, has gone beyond HOT Team VS OFS Team.

This fight is based more on personal reasons and stubborn behaviours than teams, geographical areas and points.

The older memebrs of the sites/teams knows better the behind scene story, the new guys get fanatic with the olders and just go with the flow so they can fit better the "system" be one with "it" and not "exclude" them from the mass.

That is the everyday behaviour of a people that wants to enter a "new world" and it is not happening only in forums.

I have talked with hipro to change the HOT name and rename ot to something else cause overclocking is not an Ethnic Matter it is a hobby matter.

The reason i asked hipro to thing of the change is that i have talked with some of the OFS members and they told me that most of them are benching for fun and not for something else and would like to join HOT or even better HOT and OFS memebrs will join a new team but not with the name HOT cause many people consider that HOT means Hipro Overclocking Team and not Hellas Oc Team. Furhtermore, as you have seen HOT has like the central page the hipro-tech page which has nothing but cause made this team in order to connect all the greek teams it finally came like this.

The answer for those members on OFS was that"

"We are friends, we are going for cofee/drinks/food/ every Friday almost all together and you can understand Bill(Bil = Me) that we cannot leave the team like this if it not an option that all of us want because maybe we will stop our friendship with the others or the members that will stay behind they will not treat us or look at us like friends any more.

Hipro from his side, he refused.

But i think if most of the people support the idea for changing the name and have a unique team he wouldn't be so negative.

I do not want to fight with my teammates nor with OFS members.

I do not want to fight with hipro and AN7 or Unseen(m8, you fought with hipro, not with me, i feel something like cold in your last pm to me to thelab, and i do not repsesent no one except by myself aka Bill) and Obijuan.

If a solution to be the same with everybody is to delete from my "face" the name HOT, i will do it and remove all of my scores!

And if the situation will remain the same btw me and the others and btw the teams/sites again, i will push more and more people to remove their scores from bot and never replace them untill we get like the old times.

I would be very happy if i see HOT and OFS to last place of bot together with -1 points. Cause everyone is telling "We are doing it not for the points" but it seems everyhting stands for the points and it is A FALSE BULLSHIT THAT ALL THE FINGERS CAN WRITE EASILY ON A KEYBOARD OR ALL THE MOUTHS CAN SAY WITH TOO MUCH EASE.

Some people is creating all those things but they are not visible.

Some people is telling bullshit in 3rd party sites, out of ofs and thelab.gr and then others form those 2 are reading them and thinking that those are words from others.

Many times, the brain of the members is too much overwhelmed that is thinking of fantastic situations.

Some times HOT and OFS ppl are writting to their site fucking horrible things but they know that HOT are not writing to OFS forum and vice versa so they are sure enough that they will read it and get upset and vice versa again.

But once more, this is a HUGE matter that does not concern hwbot, and it is distgusting to read people 20/30/40/50/60 years old that behave like 5 -10 years old children.

I am finished with my written thoughts.

Whoever from the 2 teams want to say me a jurk, all of you have my phone number and it is open to hear you and your thoughts.

Ciao

Bill

HEY !!!

As far as I know (and have said) lending and renting hardware is illegal on HWBOT. Why are you guys trying to bend the rules? It seems to me that everyone understands the rule besides HOT? Why???

Lending/renting hardware is not allowed. Did you lend E. or G. your VGA, yes or no?

I can't make this even more simple guys. Even the situation with Unseen is clear as water: he gets the cpu from a magazine to write a review => he's allowed to post results. Hipro gets a cpu from intel => he's allowed to post results.

18 pages of ramblings .... :)

As I said not even your moderators know the ownership rules.

And I think this time you changed them again.

As far as I know (and have said) lending and renting hardware is illegal on HWBOT.

Though richba5tard (Administrator) said on post No 2 (not yet a rule thought, just a suggestion).

- only the owner of the processor may submit scores in processor related benches

- only the owner of the videocard may submit scores in videocard related benches

Which is the same with the august 07 suggestion for joint sessions.

No ownership rules applied in August 07 for benching alone though.

This is new.

(Remember how you defined subteams and joint sessions).

The august 07 revision about joint sessions is this:

- For videocard benchmarks (3DMark01/03/05/06, Aquamark): upload the results to the account of the owner of the videocard.

- For processor benchmarks (SuperPi1M/32M, PCMark05, wPrime32M/1024M, PiFast): upload the results to the account of the owner of the processor.

- Uploading lower scores on other accounts than the one of owner of the hardware is not allowed.

You personaly and recently put new rules on post No 151

Though on your quoted post you changed them again.

You suggest that not only the manufacturer but also a magazine can give a CPU for benching to more than one overclockers as long as they are on different teams.

Compare this

- post results with hardware you have for review, send by the manufacturer himself

with this one

Even the situation with Unseen is clear as water: he gets the cpu from a magazine to write a review => he's allowed to post results.

So who is trying to bend the rules?

We want to know the rules and play fair.

You don't.

@Gorillakos

I am new to the team(age 14) but I totally agree with you.

I can't understand why there is sooooooo much hate between the Hot-OOS

!

But i think if most of the people support the idea for changing the name and have a unique team he wouldn't be so negative.

+9999999999999999999999999999999

sould we start a vote?

:)

I think that the wonership rule is a bit sly.

How can you give hwboints to those who bench with hardware send by a manufacturer, a magazine or a store and restrict the rest from sharing their hardware?

Nothing changes even if you sticked to your original rule.

"post results with hardware you have for review, send by the manufacturer himself"

Getting hwboints from hardware sent by the manyfacturer for reviewing is unacceptable anyway, with or without the ownership rule.

I think that the wonership rule is a bit sly.

How can you give hwboints to those who bench with hardware send by a manufacturer, a magazine or a store and restrict the rest from sharing their hardware?

Nothing changes even if you sticked to your original rule.

"post results with hardware you have for review, send by the manufacturer himself"

Getting hwboints from hardware sent by the manyfacturer for reviewing is unacceptable anyway, with or without the ownership rule.

Rules are not waterproof - we know that already :).

Last line I disagree (and many of us, I think).

Think this thread has been going on a bit too long, I'll close this one and let George/Bill know what the final verdict is. We will take everything into account and will find the best solution.

To continue the discussion about hardware sharing => http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?p=14907#post14907 <=