HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE X99 Champion Challenge thread.

Tran_Bao_

OK :D, so it fixed the competition and Stage 3 "XTU 5 GHz" ended at may 29.

Hopefully something like this did not happen again in the next competition, If i know like this. I just stop bench when the stage 6 3d01 already ended and dry the board. Not keep continue to Bench XTU for stage 3 scoring.

My X99-SOC Champion board got damage when I benched XTU after bench 3dmark 01 ,,,(T_T),,,

Gigabyte%20x99%20champ%20chall%20.jpg

Wallpaper link : http://hwbotnews.s3.amazonaws.com/Competitions/1228_GigabyteX99ChampionChallenge/champion_challenge_1920x1080.jpg

BTW Congratz for the winner, Demac and the runner-up FireKiller GR :D, Nice fight, GG and Well played :3

finally i can take a rest. Start prep my luggage and etc before going to Taipei peacefully :D

Damn, feel sorry about the mobo. GG & WP indeed (from your side as well).

Have a save flight to Taipei, enjoy. :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW Congratz for the winner, Demac and the runner-up FireKiller GR :D, Nice fight, GG and Well played :3

finally i can take a rest. Start prep my luggage and etc before going to Taipei peacefully :D

Thank you man. Congrats to you as well for finished 3rd. :)

Have a nice trip to Taipei.

Thank you so much HWbot and Gigabyte for the X99-SOC Champion motherboard!

Wow! So cool. I can't wait to try it out. Looking at the scores people got with it in this contest.. Woah!

Thank you all for the friendly competition. Look forward to competing with you all again!

Will be sure to post a pic of the goodies when they arrive :D

• 2 weeks later...

forgot to say thanks to gigabyte and hwbot for the gigabyte x99 gaming 5p. it's a beautiful board and my first prize. It looks like it's part of the champion series and has the oc socket so it looks great for overclocking also.

It got here in like 3 days after I sent my address to Gigabyte. Pretty great.