HWBOT Community Forums

The official ROG OC Showdown Formula Series Round 2 thread.

bbaxter18

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vadimua said: Hello. I found something.

RealTemp, CoreTemp, etc. must be disabled.

This software has the option calibration sensor.

You can set the high value of the offset. And bench on extreme devices (SS, chiller, etc.).

CPUID HWMonitor - does not have calibration options. Only it should be allowed.

Let me update my score with HWMonitor for more valid result. Thanks for the info! :D

Edited by speed.fastest

• Administrators

Please make sure that your screenshots also show cpuz mainboard tab to prove that you used the mandatory Asus mainboard, seems that some people forgot about this. I cannot guarantee these results will be accepted for the competition without this

Why is the CPU temperature in idle must be higher than 20C? I think it's... not logical.

The Enthusiast League, according to the rules, water or air temperature must be higher zero.

When use ice water 1C, processor idle temperature of 6-8C. This is normal. This is by rules of the league.

Not interesting to use warm water to get a 20C in idle.

You're not fighting for a maximum result, you are fighting with a water temperature that would not fall below 20C.

GIGABYTE Z97 Last Hurrah Ambient Challenge : 'The CPU load temperature must be higher than 25°C'. It is right!

ROG OC Showdown Formula Series Round 2: 'No extreme cooling (<20°C) allowed'. Seriously, idle below 20 is extreme? Why the limit?

Just respect the rules, it's not about Enthusiast only, but the competition rules is more important i think. Even if they say CPU Idle must be higher than 50°C. Just follow the rules, if not don't join the competition. The more important think is not all about gear, but skill and luck. Just my 2 cents.