HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Z97 Last Hurrah Challenge thread.

is the g3258 alowed?

evry time i try to sumbid xtu i have a error,

your submission is incomplete.and this is in the ambient challenge.

edit:

lol i think thad i found wy i have error's.

i am traing to submit in the ambient challenge,but it works in the extreme.

so i think the extreme league needs to submit in the extreme challenge.

Edited by skulstation

Cache same or lower than Core, please, this is low clock challenge in tradition of all 1150 challenges done before :) - I will ask about the participation of extrem league member at ambient, but there are two challenges open, and in my opinion ambient is for enthusiast and air/water coolers. You can´t have the cake and eat it, to say it sloppy, if you are subzero bencher, participate at subzero contest :)

Discrimination :P

• Administrators

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=139533&page=2

Maybe this thread can help you - it is obviously some kind of stability problem that occurs at limit settings - try to run it at safer settings and test if it validates normally, it should give you a hint if settings or an os problem for example cause the problem

I think that if we use air cooling they shouldnt be problem cause in rules it doesnt say nothing about that we cant participate. In my case Im from extreme league cause I used DICE, but only two times in about 3 or 4 years of OC, so I cant compete on Extreme League cause I almost never use extreme cooling :(

What about cache oc? is it limited or not?

Cache is limited to CPU OC. Will clarify in the rules.

If Im from Extreme League, can I participate anyway in Ambient competition if I use an air cooler?

Yes, as a member of the Extreme League you can participate in the Ambient competition.

I will remove the incorrect replies to avoid confusion on this.

is the g3258 alowed?

evry time i try to sumbid xtu i have a error,

your submission is incomplete.and this is in the ambient challenge.

edit:

lol i think thad i found wy i have error's.

i am traing to submit in the ambient challenge,but it works in the extreme.

so i think the extreme league needs to submit in the extreme challenge.

Hm, can you send me your XTU profile? Send it to pieter@hwbot.org.

I will check why it doesn't work ... there should be no problem.

GPUPi for CPU 1B of Ambient challenge even doesnt appear if I submit score as normal submission :(

CC5.png

Can't see the picture. Please link to the submission so I can see what's wrong :).

Cache is limited to CPU OC. Will clarify in the rules.

Yes, as a member of the Extreme League you can participate in the Ambient competition.

I will remove the incorrect replies to avoid confusion on this.

Hm, can you send me your XTU profile? Send it to pieter@hwbot.org.

I will check why it doesn't work ... there should be no problem.

Can't see the picture. Please link to the submission so I can see what's wrong :).

ok ;)

thank You

So if I get it correctly:

- you can upload the result via normal submission

- you can upload the result via normal submission, and then link to the competition via the popup

- you cannot upload it straight to the competition page ("error message can't decrypt")

If so, please send the file to pieter@hwbot.org so I can see what's going wrong.

The competition even doesnt appear at popup, other competitions appear but not the "Gigabyte Last Hurrah Ambient - GPUPi for CPU 1B" round, only extreme.

I talked with Nicoklo (The other argentinian that is participating) and he has the same problem. I think the file is ok cause I could submit it as normal submission and also Im not the only one with that problem, so probably the file isnt the problem.

Anyway if you want I can send it...

Ah, you submitted the verification screenshot as system picture, not as verification.

Fixed it for you :)

When I was submitting I had no option for putting a verification screenshot, is it because I pushed the compare online button in xtu?

Do I have to save the profile and then use it manually?

Ah, yes.

Save the file, then submit straight on the competition page. That will give you the screenshot option :)

oh ok that makes sense. Ty!

I just got some semi decent scores, 1084 for 4/4 test and 1204 for 4.5/4.5 test. Some fine tuning maybe I can get higher like 1090 4/4 and 1210 for 4.5/4.5 :D

Some peoples in my ram thread helped me get my ram to work finally at 2800 c9, so I'm working on tightening everything up!