HWBOT Community Forums

MSI GODLIKE OC Tournament 2D Battle - Battle like a God to win a GODLIKE Setup!

Massman

Let's try this one more time.

ES RAM allowed or not...?

I think it is pretty clear: "Engineering samples or hardware that is not retail/commercially available at the beginning of the contest are not allowed" :)

However we can add CPU-Z SPD tab as you suggested for sure, but given how easy it is to change SPD, it wouldn't make much difference...

I think it is pretty clear: "Engineering samples or hardware that is not retail/commercially available at the beginning of the contest are not allowed" :)

However we can add CPU-Z SPD tab as you suggested for sure, but given how easy it is to change SPD, it wouldn't make much difference...

Thanks for the answer man.

I'd still say add SPD tab. ;)

After discussing, MSI decided to remove the time limitations in each stages.

This means you only need to complete the 3 stages before the end of the 2D battle.

This is to give more time to overclockers to prepare the comp, especially extreme ocers that have to get the board.

I hope everyone will be satisfied with this late minute change and I apologies in advance to those who would feel differently.

Edited by pepinorang

After discussing, MSI decided to remove the time limitations in each stages.

This means you only need to complete the 3 stages before the end of the 2D battle.

This is to give more time to overclockers to prepare the comp, especially extreme ocers that have to get the board.

I hope everyone will be satisfied with this late minute change and I apologies in advance to those who would feel differently.

Back to a sandbag party.

I don't know of a simple way to flash SPD with DDR4 so you might as well add the CPU-Z SPD tab requirement :)

That's good news.

If Hwbot is gonna add the SPD requirement, they should do it soon before we have Extreme guys complaining about having to rebench.

As it seems to be more present in every competition, especially non-subzero, is there a real language breakdown between "single core" and "single CPU"?

Always someone running 4/8, 4/4, 2/2 etc during "single core" stages that confounds me.

Does SPD work in win xp with x99?

I don't see a reason why it wouldn't, let me try that for you!

EDIT: Just tried on Sam OS, it shows nothing... Never checked before so unsure it's the lighten OS or it's not supported. :(

Edited by pepinorang

• 2 weeks later...