HWBOT Community Forums

Request for ln2 receipts (US)

funsoul

>pays $3 AUD a litre

You have to work them at little, they started me at $1 per liter, then tried to raise it to $1.69 per liter about 6 months later. Then I found an alternate vendor for $1 per liter, was there for a while, then blackmailed the original vendor and voila $0.38 a liter. :D :celebration:

Come to Australia and try that because unless you are buying 120L+ a month they will just laugh at you and doesn't help where no competition exists but they pay $7+ au

I'm meant to be going through someone else recommend by Dino but NFI what the price is as haven't yet but I imagine it would be decent

If they give you any crap about the amount of my purchasing quantities, my price is the same whether I bring in all my dewars (2x 50l, 1x 35l and 1x 30l) or just the small one.

Where do you go? I have some big tanks and they don't cut me any slack for multiple dewars at the place I currently go to.

80$ for a 50l

120 for a 160L

Come to Australia and try that because unless you are buying 120L+ a month they will just laugh at you and doesn't help where no competition exists but they pay $7+ au

I'm meant to be going through someone else recommend by Dino but NFI what the price is as haven't yet but I imagine it would be decent

I go through >500 liters per month :D

When 980 Ti samples came in, I was using around 300 liters a week.

Agreed....that's a remarkable amount of juice! My wife would beat my a** if I was stashed away in the benching cave for that much of the time.

After the new year, am hoping for 160-240L/month

If I can find a couple more receipts today will go get my first fill tomorrow. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...Beuller? ;)

Edited by funsoul

Agreed....that's a remarkable amount of juice! My wife would beat my a** if I was stashed away in the benching cave for that much of the time.

After the new year, am hoping for 160-240L/month

If I can find a couple more receipts today will go get my first fill tomorrow. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...Beuller? ;)

I'd be hoping for the time to use 70lt every 2 months.