HWBOT Community Forums

The Old School 2016 Round 2 Discussion Thread

macsbeach98

Can someone tell me how to get a validation link for maxxmem.

There is no where to upload a datafile on the MaxxPI site.

Registration to the site is not real good, use the contact page, write what you want your Username to be and they will send you back an email telling you what password to use to which I haven't received a reply. Anyhow where do you logon anyway I dont even see anywhere to log on.

So I thinks no worries I will connect the machine to the net and just upload straight from there and a webpage will open and I will just copy the address.

No that dont happen either a green bar goes across the maxxmem score window with "Upload to MaxxPI successful" what so I go to the MaxxPI website the last validation there is on the 3rd of December.

So I dont know I have run out of ideas.

I can submit the run to the database no problems here

http://hwbot.org/submission/3116271_

Just cannot submit here because of this Validation Link that plainly does not work.

Can one of the moderators check this out and when you find out how to do this validation link let me know.

I think the problem is on this site.

If you try to submit MaxxMem from regular HWBot.org link - it works fine without any verification link.

Here it is - submitted throughout HWBot.org regular website - same thing doesn´t work here: http://hwbot.org/submission/3116751_blutregen_maxxmem_rdram_41.3_marks?recalculate=true

No chance to submit MaxxMem Score on this site anyway.

• Administrators

I honestly don´t remember there ever was the chance to get a validation link, I just tested and nothing happened after I submitted to maxpi net - We will discuss this and if there is no way to get this verification link we will skip the link obligation

The rules are clear, it is not defined by Core (NV15) but Geforce 2 is asked for. Professional cards are no part of this line up. I hate to say this, but when we want to stay with current restrictions on hardware, the Quadro is not allowed

Whats the difference? Its the exact same card with another bios as far as I know?

• Administrators

I will judge by GPUZ, anything else is not my business :D - we all want clear rules to make things easy for contestants and mods, exceptions always lead to people complain at future contests and say "something similar was allowed there, and why isn´t it allowed now?". If I see a Geforce 2 at valid GPUZ with technical data proving it is geforce two by specs, I am happy :)

• Administrators

The restrictions are clear, CPU 423 and geforce 2 and 423 CPU and RD Ram - you can use adapters because mainboards are not limited, we handle this the same way at div VII challenger, but S478 or other socket cpus are not allowed. I am not sure it is possible to use 423 CPU at other board with adapter tbh, but in theory it can be done

Edited by websmile

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This is no good, the result was already reported before you saw the wrong screen, and request comes after the competition is already over. The rules are clear that submissions on competitions can´t be edited anymore and further proof is not allowed, we only make excepetions at technical errors or bugs caused by database sometimes. I hate to say this, but the submission will have to be removed from the comp, you or staff can edit it but only for normal submission or ranking then - sorry, this is an essntial rule :(

P.S. You can make an appeal to christian ney, maybe he approves that the sub counts, but I have no other choice, my friend

Edited by websmile

This is no good, the result was already reported before you saw the wrong screen, and request comes after the competition is already over. The rules are clear that submissions on competitions can´t be edited anymore and further proof is not allowed, we only make excepetions at technical errors or bugs caused by database sometimes. I hate to say this, but the submission will have to be removed from the comp, you or staff can edit it but only for normal submission or ranking then - sorry, this is an essntial rule :(

P.S. You can make an appeal to christian ney, maybe he approves that the sub counts, but I have no other choice, my friend

Oh ,ok

Yes i just saw that macsbeach98 , already reported my score.

Let's pass it to Christian then , and let him decide about it.

I checked all and blocked some 2000s, interesting competition as usual @TASOS it will make no big difference if the score will re-appear, you are at 2nd tied with other team, then you might be 2nd alone, good you had a decent scores submitted already beforehand

Well , dont go way ... reports coming

:)