HWBOT Community Forums

Play3r OC discussion thread!

gavbon

A Family!! :D the adams or something more normal??

I would like to say a big thank you to you Gav for taking the reins and for having the passion to drive things forward. Really hoping that a meet can be arranged so we can all get together and have some fun, thoroughly enjoyed The last one "The Big Freeze" as i got to meet some new people, always nice to put a face to a name and big respect to Rauf, Luumi, kickapus(soz dave i never remember how its spelt!) and Kenny for making the long journey to be with us all, cheers fella's.

Anyway a big pat on the back from me Gav and i'm always here to help in anyway i can, thanks buddy ;)

• Crew
Having a UK event would be awesome as I have so many good 775 CPUs that need benching on cold! :D (I won't be moving teams though as I'm firmly entrenched on OCN). :P

It's ok :D

A UK event in 2017 is looking likely, but only if there is enough interest

Is that because of the Ln2 or the venue? When we do rolling road days or drag racing with people from ocuk forum we normally only plan a month in advance.

Bit of both really, venue, sponsors (if we have any) time for those from abroad to either book time off work or get tickets finances sorted etc. + with it being that close to christmas, those with kids wouldn't appreciate how soon this would all be thrown together.

That was the plan all along, but with the venue ultimately letting me down with no time to re-arrange it for anywhere else, it was out of my hands :(

:(. Will we need any dewar at the event? I will have mine from Harrys and can bring it as long as I have a car big enough to put it in by then.

• 6 months later...
  • Crew

BUMP

Still looking for new members, not just specific to the UK, but anyone who's interested in participating and joining a vibrant OC community! We plan to do regular meets (in the UK) and helping each other out is a key reason why the Play3r OC team actually exists.