HWBOT Community Forums

H2o vs. Ln2 - 4x Titan V @ 2100/1080MHz - 0sec 991ms GPUPI - 1B

Guest cowgut

• 1 month later...
@GUNSLINGER Thanks man... next time mod yours ek universal water blocks forever-use... don't give them a 1c as they don't deserved... East Europe will never provide you a waterblock compatible with the next v-card. My latest EK waterblock was 780Ti and I run all new generation at my mudding the ek universal block. Take them six months to find out ppl buy my LGA 3647 at $300/block after my latest 2D run (3WR and one 2nd place date 6-months prior there release) ek 3647 waterblock relese will be a big disappointment for more of you at HWBOT "WILL BE NOT COMMPATIBLE WITH ANY HQ MOTHERBORD AS ASUS AND/OR INTEL" as was declared same days ago. FAKE NEWS, they will have to provide you also a completely different socket form, that I already sale for 6 months... NOW available in FULL COPPER COLDPLATE and will cost you less :( NOT A SPAM, Just SLINKY PC 4Best.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, H2o vs. Ln2 said:

@GUNSLINGER Thanks man... next time mod yours ek universal water blocks forever-use... don't give them a 1c as they don't deserved... East Europe will never provide you a waterblock compatible with the next v-card. My latest EK waterblock was 780Ti and I run all new generation at my mudding the ek universal block. Take them six months to find out ppl buy my LGA 3647 at $300/block after my latest 2D run (3WR and one 2nd place date 6-months prior there release) ek 3647 waterblock relese will be a big disappointment for more of you at HWBOT "WILL BE NOT COMMPATIBLE WITH ANY HQ MOTHERBORD AS ASUS AND/OR INTEL" as was declared same days ago. FAKE NEWS, they will have to provide you also a completely different socket form, that I already sale for 6 months... NOW available in FULL COPPER COLDPLATE and will cost you less :( NOT A SPAM, Just SLINKY PC 4Best.

This is why I stick to acool blocks, no need to get a different block for every socket, and mounting can even be changed without opening the loop.

• 3 months later...