HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

MSI MOA 2011 Grand Final - Women in Combat Cosplay Contest

http://apps.facebook.com/msi_soldier/

Vote and win some gear!

The theme of MSI MOA 2011 is “Military Operations” and the Women in Combat Cosplay contest will be opened to the public. The contestants will show their beauty pictures online every week for viewers. You decide the winners and final candidates for this competition.

The final three contestants will be led by 安心亞(Amber Ann) as cheerleaders during the MSI MOA 2011 and also compete for the title of the Women in Combat winner on October 7. Take action now to vote for your favorite Women in Combat candidate online, every day, to win prizes

msivote.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

lool @ the babe and not inviting OCTV :DxD

Yep... sadly this is confirmed.... OCTV will not attend the MSI MOA until MSi change their minds... So.... no live broadcast from us directly.... No aftermovie from us directly..... and no update.... no pictures.... no after party.... humm what else :D that's gonna be fail ? :D (just kidding!)

I feel very sad as this will be the FIRST TIME ever since the big competition started that i will not be attending due to organiser decision (and not personal timings.. :() I wish i could buy my plane ticket but can't money-wise (even if it's kind dirt cheap compared to some EU flights ;) !)

Sad enought that we did attend the USA + EMEA + APAC final.... so that would have been the perfect time to finish the big coverage...

• Crew
Tim won't cover the event himself either?

Still under discussion internally at the moment... but No support to OCTV = no coverage.

We have 2 staff located in taiwan now so we can easily cover, but this is not "free" but almost :)

Too bad Troufman, I was looking for after-party in your company...Massman will miss you also ....

Me too buddy.... that is too bad I will not come... :( Just try to qualify for next year ;) as... i will be living in taiwan xD ! (expcept if they refuse my visa application xD)

WTF, OCTV not invited

that sucks badly...nice try MSI, nice try...

Actually I'm not flying to TPE for it... first time in the OC even WW finals :D (i did attend all the WW final since 2008 MOA / GOOC ;)) but i don't mind if I'm not coming... I jsut want they support OCTV to be there and do something for you guys... :) (still unders discussion internally about that :) as said, we have 2 OCTV staff (xyala / akane) + a few contributors that can help :))

Let's arrange a riot? No interviews, no smiles for the camera!

hahaha :D "Why you don't smile ?" "Na !!! I want OCTV xD"

Anyway you gonna need to smile... at least once.... for our interview :D (NOT related to MOA xD)

We are in :)

Let's support OCTV together ;)

Well said :) Support OCTV ;) not Trouffman :D !

I do hope that MSI will support OCTV for the event and we can do a real coverage with staff on-stage :) (even if i'm not coming :D)

That said, i'm not gonna fly to TPE... no money to pay the flight...

NB : I don't have anger against MSI... :)

Yes , but there is also a date code/batch written on the backside of the card . On the top of the card to be more precise .

I don't know aht other info the may have.

You can ask yourself the MSI HQ for more info .Their english is not very good and i can't fully understand everything they say .