HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

Okay, now the APAC tour is really getting started!

Participants from AU/NZ are known: Deanzo and Uncle Fester will be defending the Australian flag in the APAC final later this year. Both had Vantage running at 1350MHz+

Scores

Deanzo:

http://3dmark.com/3dmv/3122007

p42699ps.jpg

Uncle:

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/2161911_

finalol.jpg

Congrats boys!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two interesting updates!

1) Top-4 (and not 3) of APAC live final will go through to the final

2) Instead of just the winner from Americas, the top-3 get a ticket to the grand final. So, the teams going to Taipei from Americas are: Romdominance/Splave (USA), Patch/Dentlord (USA), G H Z/Gautam (USA)

Very cool of MSI to fix the miscommunication about Americas. I'm sure it's a nice surprise for Patch, Dentlord, Maxi and Gautam :D

Two interesting updates!

1) Top-4 (and not 3) of APAC live final will go through to the final

2) Instead of just the winner from Americas, the top-3 get a ticket to the grand final. So, the teams going to Taipei from Americas are: Romdominance/Splave (USA), Patch/Dentlord (USA), G H Z/Gautam (USA)

Very cool of MSI to fix the miscommunication about Americas. I'm sure it's a nice surprise for Patch, Dentlord, Maxi and Gautam :D

Yes, now make it top-six for EMEA as well. :D

Gongratz Guys;)

But Parcipate in MOA for qualify with Asus card?:D

In many, many pre-qualifiers MSI office set no brand limitation. This way, people wouldn't have to go out and buy a high-end MSI mainboard or videocard just to participate.

I, and many others with me, applaud this policy :)

In many, many pre-qualifiers MSI office set no brand limitation. This way, people wouldn't have to go out and buy a high-end MSI mainboard or videocard just to participate.

applaud?

no way!!!

WE LOVE MSI FOR DOOOING IT :D

Yea...hahaha

I did classificate me MOA Vegas using a Rampage 3 Extreme + HD 5870 Lightning...

Unfortunately we lose about 12 points 3DMark11...

This happens in OC Extreme...

Congratz for all finalists...that s a pity i can t be there in 2011...but i will fight to get back next year

Yes Honda...we really love MSI...they make the best overclocking events

• Crew
Like I said to Trouffman; digging the music, digging the video setup (with some air time of all teams) ... one of the better aftermovies :)

Thanks, it's indeed a good thing to show everyone with a little focus on the top3. So everyone can show the video to their friends and have a nice souvenir of the event to keep.

perfect audio and video..nice work octv!

even the carpet is reminiscent of istanbul heritage...

image stabilization on recorder is shaky? :P

Thank you :)

Most of the time I recorded with the cam on the tripod, but with the cables on the ground it still happens to have so shakes, need tripod with suspension hihi

Simply AWESOME!! Congratz bros ;)

@Hondacity: did you ever tried to drink your beer while recording ? (am I wrong Xyala ? ^^)

Chuuuuut, this is what everybody knows, but the thing that nobody should talk about. But this time everyone can confirm, there was "no beer" during the working hours at least .... :D

Big thanks to all the others for your nice comments. It's really heart warming! Don't forget to share this video on your forums and communities, your are what keeps us alive ;)

Little note as feedback for MSI : This video was a struggle to edit due to the low light, so please MSI do it like in Vegas: maximum light on stage please :) It's better pics, and videos for everyone ;) So a more beautiful coverage in the end.

Edited by Xyala

Woops, just found it:

Tally.jpg

Contestants for the MSI MOA Philippines 2011 live final:

- Bartman1973

- DJSub

- GZHil

- MaxXx

- erick

- Simoko

- sid_brian_03

- erythro

- yunarce

- tacs

I think the top-3 of the online competition are the three main favorites for the ticket to MOA APAC later this year. But who knows, maybe an outside will win. Answer: May 21st!

Edited by Massman

I don`t think any Brand Do this Like MSI such as ASUS and GIGABYTE!!!

I realy love MSI :x

MSI Has 560 Hawk!!! why 560 TFII? :-?

@Massman

the online qualifier round for PH was extended until May 8. More are joining in and you may check out MSI Philippines in Facebook. Score submissions are posted there. Thanks

@HondaCity

ei bro. you should join MSI Online qualifier round hehehe. Maxxx is there and really good at 2d benchies

MSI MOA Thailand 2011 qualifier!

- Online qualifier only

- Date: May 8 to June 4.

--- Session 1: May 8 to May 21.

--- Session 2: May 22-June 4.

- Intel X58 or Intel P55 (no P67!)

- Competition Session 1: Super PI 32M result, CPU-Z (CPU / Memory / Motherboard / SPD tabs).

- Competition Session 2: 3D mark Vantage result, GPU-Z, CPU-Z (CPU / Memory / Motherboard / SPD tabs).

Winner goes to APAC final.

More information: http://www.unlimitpc.com/gigotalk/showthread.php?t=17027

pictureforforum.jpg