HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ashame that the internet is as bad as feared.

MSI really needs to take notice.... If wanting coverage and people to follow, actually if they wnat the marketing part.... It is a good idea to meet the requirements with just something that can be considered decent internet.

• Crew

I had always this style, event when I didn't knew trouffman ^^

By the I have lost my Tripod Bag. Someone probably took it from the venue. It's a black long bag.

Please please please, I need it! So drop it at the reception or give it to me (room 1001) !

Thanks!

In the lobby of the hotel now, in between award ceremony and dinner.

In my opinion, this was (again) an excellent event by MSI! Also, the competitors were very, very strong this time. Only 1 team had a '0'-score because their CPU died and most others did LN2 runs at decent clocks. The top places were very tight: 5 minutes from the end 4 teams were still fighting!

For me, the last day was a bit of problem: our second card didn't surpass 1260/1375 (probably because IHS still on GPU). To qualify we needed ~ 1350 GPU score which was quite far from what we had. Better luck next time!

We had the nice problem that the CPU would do 5160MHz (not one MHz more), so SuperPI was fucked right away. The graphics card was quite nice though, 1480/1390 in '03 and 1425/1325 in 3DM11. If only the CPU would've done 50MHz more, then it'd been a place in the finals. But hey that's life. Still better than the danes.