HWBOT Community Forums

DATABASE RESTORE WAS EXECUTED

Antinomy

Couple of days back, my friend AVALANCHE profile gone completely, then I saw this data restore and he was having around 1700+ career points. right now he has only 35.4 points. most of the subs are gone. 

I don't know if there are few more profiles like this after data restore. kindly look into it.

image_2020-12-03_135531.png

1 hour ago, ksateaaa23 said:

Couple of days back, my friend AVALANCHE profile gone completely, then I saw this data restore and he was having around 1700+ career points. right now he has only 35.4 points. most of the subs are gone. 

I don't know if there are few more profiles like this after data restore. kindly look into it.

OMG.  Joke of jokes, it's good that he decided to take a look at page , I just lost the story everywhere: That's it! You're at the end.

Edited by liq_met

• Crew
2 hours ago, ksateaaa23 said:

Only members with mail  extention @qq.com were accidentaly deleted on sunday afternoon. The current restore point is from Sunday before the fatal script was launched. On the test server we have the situation of yesterday,  before the restore was done. No Avalanche user is in that database. 

@liq_met the wall bug is there since a few months already... 

@tomekmak, if your scores were dated before sunday 1400, we can recover manually ( the ones with screenshots )

19 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

@tomekmak, if your scores were dated before sunday 1400, we can recover manually ( the ones with screenshots )

All of them was with SS ?

But this is not the problem, i can easily rebench it, just want to know that i can resub, and they will be there. 

Edited by tomekmak

2 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Only members with mail  extention @qq.com were accidentaly deleted on sunday afternoon. The current restore point is from Sunday before the fatal script was launched. On the test server we have the situation of yesterday,  before the restore was done. No Avalanche user is in that database. 

his profile was coming on and off last few days, in between I saw his profile with full points 1703 or so, now just 35.4 points. we also lost around 6500+ team points. don't know what happened to those subs.

few more observations.

I was searching for avalanche scores.......

Punk sods was a user in apprentice league. all his scores are showing the name "Team Hardware-Reactor-Reloaded instead of his name. user punk sods gone. scores remain with team name. whether this account deleted or is there any other bug.

Also there was another user

solidton....he was no.1(enthusiast league) current season and suddenly his account is gone a week back. whether the account deleted...........