HWBOT Community Forums

[CLOSED] [Freebie] Rare Gigabyte OC Touch Controller

mllrkllr88

On 5/24/2021 at 12:00 PM, 5erveD said:

Nice gesture.

No need for me to opt in.

@GtiJason

You just seem like a OC Wikipedia dude!

You always have the most and complete Information about various stuff or subjects. 

You never fail to amaze me ?

Thanks my friend !
I do spend a lot of time researching and learning about anything and everything related to OC and benching.
Learning something new is what brought me here and the community was very open to teaching me the tricks of the trade
So since day one I have always believed in passing it forward, whether that be simply knowledge 
or helping a struggling newcomer to the team I always try to make an effort just like some of the OC Icons did for me

• Like 3

On 5/25/2021 at 10:23 PM, GtiJason said:

Thanks my friend !
I do spend a lot of time researching and learning about anything and everything related to OC and benching.
Learning something new is what brought me here and the community was very open to teaching me the tricks of the trade
So since day one I have always believed in passing it forward, whether that be simply knowledge 
or helping a struggling newcomer to the team I always try to make an effort just like some of the OC Icons did for me

You're a good man. I respect that. :)

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who joined the freebie! This offering has run it's course and tonight I did a quick random name pick to determine the winner. 

The winner is: gkmltd I don't believe we've ever run into each other but expect a PM from me shortly. 

Stay tuned for a new freebie I have in the works...something quite a bit better this time :D

Winner.JPG

• Like 8

• mllrkllr88 changed the title to [CLOSED] [Freebie] Rare Gigabyte OC Touch Controller
  • websmile locked this topic