HWBOT Community Forums

The Official COUNTRY CUP 2022 Thread:

Leeghoofd

• Crew

Overview: 

AMD CPU  -  6 stages

Stage 1: 7-Zip: - No AM5, EPYC CPUs or Threadrippers - per CPU Core, 4 submissions

Stage 2: GeekBench 4 Multi:- FM2/2+ CPUs only - per CPU, 4 submissions

Stage 3: GPUPI for CPU 100M - 940,AM2,939,754 - per CPU socket; 4 submissions

Stage 4: CBR20 - maximum of 16 processor cores - per CPU, 4 submissions 

Stage 5: Wprime 1024 - 4,6,8,12,16 core - per CPU processor cores  5 submissions

Stage 6: Memory Frequency - DDR2,3,4,5  per DDR Type, 4 submissions

INTEL CPU  -  6 stages

Stage 1: Y-Cruncher 1B - LGA1150, 1155, 1156, 2011-3, 2066 - per CPU socket, 4 submissions

Stage 2: 3DMark CPU Profile Max - 4, 6, 10, 12 processor cores,  4 submissions

Stage 3: 3DMark 11 PhysX - No K SKU CPUs, use IGPU, per CPU,  4 submissions

Stage 4: CPU Frequency - no cores/HT disabling - per CPU, 4 submissions

Stage 5: SuperPi 32M by BenchMate, Core i3 only, per CPU socket,  5 submissions

Stage 6: CB R11.5 Core i5 on DDR4, per CPU socket, 4 submissions

• Thanks 5

• Crew

AMD GPU  -  5 stages

Stage 1: Heaven Xtreme Crossfire: - 2 videocards based on Cayman or Barts core - per GPU, 4 submissions

Stage 2: GPUPI-1B Vega:  per GCN Vega 5th gen GPU (no VEGA GL cores), 3 submissions

Stage 3: Fire Strike Extreme Dual GPU - one videocard - per GPU, 3 submissions

Stage 4: 3DMark05 HD3000 series - one videocard - per GPU, 3 submissions 

Stage 5: 3DMark Speed Way - one videocard - per GPU,   5 submissions

nVIDIA GPU  -  5 stages

Stage 1: 3DMark Speed Way - one videocard - per GPU, 5 submissions

Stage 2: 3DMark Time Spy(GPU) - maximum 8GB VRAM - per GPU,  4 submissions

Stage 3: GPUPI v3.3 32B - GeForce 1000 series - one videocard - per GPU,  4 submissions

Stage 4: 3DMark 06 SLI - GeForce 8 series - 2 videocards - per GPU, 3 submissions

Stage 5: 3DMark WL Extreme, no RTX besides 3060 series, one videocard - per GPU,  3 submissions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

I know it's too late for this years and that's fair enough but I think next year we seriously need to re-discuss changing the dates. Now that it looks like Intel and other manufacturers have permanently moved their launches from Computex in June to right before CC it's such a hectic time of year for everyone with that, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve. Nevermind the fact that Down Under we have to fight with 40 celsius benching rooms... I'll bring this up again next year but my proposal would be 1st of Jan to 29th of Feb.

Stages looking good @Leeghoofdand all those involved in picking them, good mix of brand new benches (Speedway) and classic hardware (HD3000, Geforce 8). Well done all ?

Edited by unityofsaints
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hey, I posted about this over on the competition page on HWBot, but I was having some problems posting my score for the GPU-Pi 32B stage.  I've tried using GPU-Pi 3.3.3 through both Benchmate 10.12.2, and the standalone GPU-Pi program, and keep getting the "your submission is incorrect" error with the files.  This is my first time in a competition, so I may just be doing something wrong, but I've been able to submit scores for several other stages in the contest with no issues, so I figured I'd ask for help on this one to make sure I'm not missing anything.  I've attached a screenshot of the submission page to show the error/ what I'm trying to submit (1x GTX 1080ti), hopefully someone knows what's going on.  Thanks!

Error.PNG

42 minutes ago, Tomoko said:

Hey, I posted about this over on the competition page on HWBot, but I was having some problems posting my score for the GPU-Pi 32B stage.  I've tried using GPU-Pi 3.3.3 through both Benchmate 10.12.2, and the standalone GPU-Pi program, and keep getting the "your submission is incorrect" error with the files.  This is my first time in a competition, so I may just be doing something wrong, but I've been able to submit scores for several other stages in the contest with no issues, so I figured I'd ask for help on this one to make sure I'm not missing anything.  I've attached a screenshot of the submission page to show the error/ what I'm trying to submit (1x GTX 1080ti), hopefully someone knows what's going on.  Thanks!

Error.PNG

Just taking a wild guess here but maybe the stage is configured to require a verification screenshot and rig pic on top of the verification screenshot already embedded in the results file?

4 minutes ago, unityofsaints said:

Just taking a wild guess here but maybe the stage is configured to require a verification screenshot and rig pic on top of the verification screenshot already embedded in the results file?

Tried that earlier as well, and just tried again, still getting the same error message unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Tomoko said:

Tried that earlier as well, and just tried again, still getting the same error message unfortunately.

Strange, something misconfigured then. No other subs in that stage yet so looks like you're not the only one having the problem. Keep your file and sub later once fixed by the powers that be ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...