HWBOT Community Forums

The official Country Cup 2022 AMD thread.

• Crew

@Doomed83 @Solid State Alchemy  @Forks @TASOS  @Mr.Scott @Cali_amr @Hilderman @Goku is Gei @exaberries @Hudson13 @Bavor

K we tested the average fix on the UAT test server, it looks good, but we would request from you to submit also at the uat.hwbot.org ( remember it is slow ) for the Country Cup. this will allow to quickly find errors by your feedback.

Take note that not all current scores are there, so if possible submit all the scores you subbed already at the standard HWBOT to the UAT one too plz (bewerkt)

So Team USA we count on you! Other countries can also submit at https://uat.hwbot.org/ 

The sooner we can finish the testing, the sooner we can push this to production and leave another bug behind us...

2 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

euh the stage mentions  Use 4,6,8,12,16 processor core(s) in total.

5600X and the 5600H are both  6 cores.... so only one score will count, you need to submit with the other processor cores too

For the average score it took your score into account:  81 seconds divided by 5 is 16 seconds something...

If it was the Ultraex2005 score of 130 seconds it would be 26 seconds average...

Where is the result with 5600H ?

https://hwbot.org/search/submissions/permalink?ids=5112263,5111787,5115437

I just submitted a better result with a 5600X.

6 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

only one 6 core will count , the 5600x outperforms the 5600H

Nevermind , i give up ...

There is NO result with Ryzen 5600H in our subs. (there are 2 scores with 5600X)

I dont know where you see it.

But ,the average score today is fixed.

Although it doesnt show the correct entry , the average score is fine.

12 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Giving up is for pussies, Greeks are not quitters

it's a U CPU not a H, but it is still a 6 core.... look what happened if I pull this one from the compo...  his 3100 score pops up...

Leave the pussies out of this chat , they are busy at the moment doing Greek monozygo.

Anyway ...

Alby you must be very tired , probably too many things on your shoulders

I am talking to you about R20 subs

And you reply about Wprime stage ?

• Crew
On 11/6/2022 at 2:37 PM, TASOS said:

This result does not show in R20 stage , but it's calculated in average

https://hwbot.org/submission/5115004_tasos_cinebench___r20_ryzen_5_5600x_4745_cb

This result in Wprime stage does not show nor calculated either , it lists scores 1/5

https://hwbot.org/submission/5114998_tasos_wprime___1024m_ryzen_5_5600x_1min_21sec_727ms

Seems we are both old and trired ?

for the CB R20 your score is taken into account , the average scores are correct, but we are testing a bug fix for the wrong display of that correct average on UAT. If you and the rest submits their scores there we can evaluate if the display is correct... soon as we have more feeback, scores we can push this fix to HWBOT.

• Like 1

Any chance to compete in Stage 3 with GPUPI crashing when saving results? Right now I can't seem to be able to save any result (oc, non-oc, XP or Win7 x64) when running my K8N-DL and Benchmate wont work either as HWInfo seems to not support K8N-DL at all.

Edited by raiden

12 hours ago, raiden said:

Any chance to compete in Stage 3 with GPUPI crashing when saving results? Right now I can't seem to be able to save any result (oc, non-oc, XP or Win7 x64) when running my K8N-DL and Benchmate wont work either as HWInfo seems to not support K8N-DL at all.

Did you try running gpupi with hwinfo in safe mode? Usually crash on save is related to hwinfo

Tried every HWInfo setting available, even deleted the dll completely. No change so far. 
Legacy on XP runs just fine but that’s like 2 minutes slower so no real option. On Win7 Legacy also crashes saving the result.
Debug log shows GPUPI crashing when collecting DRAM information so basically same cause as for HWInfo not running. I also tested every Mem setting and three different vendors without success. 

edit:

3.1.1 runs just fine. Using HWInfo.dll from 3.1.1 to replace the 3.2 one works too. So there is a work-around afterall. 

Edited by raiden

On 11/6/2022 at 2:43 PM, Leeghoofd said:

@Doomed83 @Solid State Alchemy  @Forks @TASOS  @Mr.Scott @Cali_amr @Hilderman @Goku is Gei @exaberries @Hudson13 @Bavor

K we tested the average fix on the UAT test server, it looks good, but we would request from you to submit also at the uat.hwbot.org ( remember it is slow ) for the Country Cup. this will allow to quickly find errors by your feedback.

Take note that not all current scores are there, so if possible submit all the scores you subbed already at the standard HWBOT to the UAT one too plz (bewerkt)

So Team USA we count on you! Other countries can also submit at https://uat.hwbot.org/ 

The sooner we can finish the testing, the sooner we can push this to production and leave another bug behind us...

This is what happened when I went to  https://uat.hwbot.org/image.thumb.png.a827f804fd4ff2f445a9937d42976b3b.png

• 4 weeks later...
@LEEGHOOFD Hello my Friend. I have a question: like I have a lot of hardware, so I've uploaded 2-3 results for some AMD benchmarks... but only one is visible. Those are totally different machines, totally different CPU's the only common denominator is me. We can't participate multiple times in one benchmark? I haven't found anything that would say I can't but I'm only getting hardware points and my results are not shown in Country Cup benches (not more than one). Thanks