HWBOT Community Forums

The Official Country Cup Thread 2023

Leeghoofd

Dear Australian Mates!

Greedings to the hot sunny Australia there!

Many Congranz!

You are example of team work, dedication, will, and passion for this unique hobby we all love.

I admire you All!

I agree with my Captain above, I feel like the same for some reason, happy for your win!

Well done for one more World cup!

ps. I hope the moderation being in progress will not alter the final result.

Edited by varachio
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, varachio said:

ps. I hope the moderation being in progress will not alter the final result.

To be honest

It looks like the French are on a score-reporting spree

Trying to gain some more point in the total , by reporting small un-important score glitches.

☹️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Congrats to our down under fellow overclockers ?‍♀️

On 12/22/2023 at 12:58 PM, TASOS said:

To be honest

Trying to gain some more point in the total , by reporting small un-important score glitches.

☹️

That's sad unless they find something that's really off... Talking about that, how strict are the rules on valid 3DM results for the HD-graphics stage ?

On 12/22/2023 at 12:58 PM, TASOS said:

To be honest

☹️

Just wanted to react on that note, we actually aren't on a report spree at all. Your one score that has been reported is breaking the rules.

this one TASOS`s Cinebench - 2024 GPU score: 7182 cb with a GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (hwbot.org)

Edited by bl4ckdot
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, bl4ckdot said:

Just wanted to react on that note, we actually aren't on a report spree at all. Your one score that has been reported is breaking the rules.

this one TASOS`s Cinebench - 2024 GPU score: 7182 cb with a GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER (hwbot.org)

ok , lets talk with facts.

First of all , your are a liar.

You reported my first score above and you reported my backup score too (for the competition)
Just to make sure that you cut off points from Greece , so that you (France) can raise in points to reach Australia (be honest about it).

Cinebench - 2024 GPU7182 cb TASOS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER reported by user Edit  View  Comment

22 Nov 2023 11:11  TASOS  manual online submission

21 Dec 2023 11:46  TheQuentincc  reported by user (rendered scene not fully visible)

22 Dec 2023 11:50  TASOS  I have a 1680x1050 screen in which is impossible to fit the render screen of CB2024

23 Dec 2023 03:25  bl4ckdot  reported by user (Render covered)

Cinebench - 2024 GPU6668 cb TASOS GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER reported by user Edit  View  Comment

07 Nov 2023 08:18  TASOS  manual online submission

23 Dec 2023 03:26  bl4ckdot  reported by user (Render covered)

Of cource i fully understand your benching ethics and moral and sportmanship.
Your concern about doing things wright.

Sure thing , both my scores were out of line ehh ? suspicious scores ?

Anyway you did the right thing by reporting them both.

But please show your integrity to the rest of the hwbot members in here , by beeing the first one to report for the same reason in the same bench ... your own teamate score.

Here it is

https://hwbot.org/submission/5429919_antoine06_cinebench___2024_gpu_2x_geforce_rtx_2070_super_14701_cb

So you consider a report spree when it's your score(s) on a single benchmark ? hmmm

FYI, CPU-Z covering the render isn't considered legit, I know about that, I fucked up myself and it got reported and deleted.

Have nothing to hide, only you got reported, for the same reason I was, which is fair. 

As for the "liar" part, my 2 reports on your scores were made after you made your post calling us out.

Edited by bl4ckdot