HWBOT Community Forums

The Official Country Cup Thread 2023

Leeghoofd

Weird if people are allowed to post their "not valid" 4090's subs on hwbot that don't follow the hwbot rules. We can't have it so that some benches from etc cups follow other rules, hence they are allowed to stay on the ranking leaderboard.

Can some of the mods clarify this or does the specific rules for 4090 need to be implemented in the Country cup rules? Thanks.

Link... 

Edited by Papusan

I started to flag this as an incorrect submission for the Fire Strike (GPU) 3x SLI/CF Country Cup. Server075’s submission is not a MULTI gpu submission BUT he didn’t submit it as such. He submitted it as a Single RTX-3090 FS (GPU) score BUT the system ALSO allowed it to be submitted for the Country Cup FS (GPU) 3x SLI/CF.

Thanks ?

Hi there, new member participating in the Country Cup - after reading this thread I found out that laptops are not supposed to be used:
https://hwbot.org/competition/country cup 2023GPU/stage/5728_cinebench_-_2024_gpu_-_geforce_2000_-_3_scores

LIMITATIONS

• Only use videocard from the GeForce 2000 Series family.
  • Multiple GPU supported
  • A verification screenshot is required, using the official background, score, CPU-Z 2.08 tabs for CPU, motherboard & memory and GPU-Z. tab
  • Add a picture of your benching setup
  • Download official Country Cup 2023 wallpaper here

I participated in this event using my laptop (I've OC'd my chip but if laptops are not allowed prehaps the limitations should explicitly mention that, I was unaware until I read this thread). Thank you. 

Trying to upload a Pyprime 32B with Benchmate 11.2.0 with DDR5 in both the competition and the normal section on hwbot, but get an error message. I can upload a Pyprime 2M score from Benchmate 11.1.0 briefly tried.

In the meantime i made a mistake by clicking 'Participate' in the right hand section with my other Pyprime 32M score.... so can you please delete it so i can re-upload it? 

https://hwbot.org/submission/5378310_

sorry for inconvenience

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

I posted a score for the following: https://hwbot.org/competition/Country Cup 2023 - CPU/stage/5718_y-cruncher_-_pi-5b_-_socket_-_4_scores
image.thumb.png.8b16cfa0f7aec8427b311cb335278536.png

And it appears here:
image.thumb.png.6d75928fa64f855215a73aa5c2fc3a50.png
But it doesn't appear as one of the scores for Canada:

image.png.439da15bdd0ff9b94b54fb91155cb8cf.png

Normally the submission would appear after it appeared in the "latest submissions" but I submitted this yesterday evening and it hasn't updated the score. 

Thank you,
  Feltyham

1 minute ago, Feltyham said:

Hello again,

I posted a score for the following: https://hwbot.org/competition/Country Cup 2023 - CPU/stage/5718_y-cruncher_-_pi-5b_-_socket_-_4_scores
image.thumb.png.8b16cfa0f7aec8427b311cb335278536.png

And it appears here:
image.thumb.png.6d75928fa64f855215a73aa5c2fc3a50.png
But it doesn't appear as one of the scores for Canada:

image.png.439da15bdd0ff9b94b54fb91155cb8cf.png

Normally the submission would appear after it appeared in the "latest submissions" but I submitted this yesterday evening and it hasn't updated the score. 

Thank you,
  Feltyham

for the stage it only counts one score for each of the listed sockets: am4, am5, lga1200, lga1700

since there is already a faster score from us for s1700 that one is used instead

• Thanks 1

Is there a way to list ALL submissions for a Country in the AquaMark dog pile? I can only see 1-20 submissions ? This way we can see ALL GPU's used + the SCORES they achived ? Lastly can they be arranged from lowest to highest scores?
Thank You

Edited by MaddMutt

14 hours ago, MaddMutt said:

Is there a way to list ALL submissions for a Country in the AquaMark dog pile? I can only see 1-20 submissions ? This way we can see ALL GPU's used + the SCORES they achived ? Lastly can they be arranged from lowest to highest scores?
Thank You

What about searching for Aquamark scores in the period from competition start to current date? Sure, potentially not all scores will be in the comp but I bet the majority are...
image.thumb.png.2b6fcda05674a7a2906d292b7800c654.png

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 6:38 AM, MaddMutt said:

Thank You

You can look at the OC Esports page. The bottom "half" of the page is all the submissions in the order they were subbed: https://esports.hwbot.org/#!/round/country cup 2023misc/5759/aquamark_dogpile_-_max_60_subs

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alby
I know you put effort in this competition (once more)

But
Many little things here and there , troubled users once more.

At the end ... (of this competition)

We all must choose if this was

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Tintin

OR

(Fumes and vapors)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythia

:D

Alby
The limitation in characters used , is very critical for a simple but complete description of each stage or stage rules.

You need a real talent , to be able to describe anything with such few words.
This issue must be fixed for future competitions.

But either way you have a natural talent for it.

• Like 1

• Crew

The solution is coming in mid 2024, featuring a new GUI with more possible characters, resulting that all compo and stage rules are on the same site. Thus finally getting rid off the ESports one.
However as always stuff pops up unexpectedly and sometimes things need to be adjusted, which causes the usual drama as if victory was entirely dependant on that single stage.

Lessons learned for the 2024 compos :

Country Cup and Team Cup amount of subs will be downsized and specific Xeon only stages will be added,

There will be an April 1st compo 

Challengers and Rookie Rumble will be back

And last but not least a few native speakers are required to check all possible interpretations of the compo rules... for now it is what it is