HWBOT Community Forums

Quick POLL - 3DMark 2011 yay or nay.

3DMark 2011 For points or not  

140 members have voted

1. 1. 3DMark 2011 For points or not

• Allow all points. Global, WR, HW.
    • Keep as is, only HW.

IMHO, one is enough

One reason for my opinion is because of how best scores affect global ranking. Top 10 or top 15 global results....... If all 3 presets get points, it's possible for someone to get their global ranking from the points of just one benchmark.... I don't think that's right :(

Edited by K404

MM, so what the result ? :)

I'll throw a newsletter this weekend to get more opinions. 88 votes is perhaps a bit too little.

Performance is the only preset we should consider if points are affecting the non-pro leagues. E and X cannot be run on the basic version, IIRC.

I'll throw a newsletter this weekend to get more opinions. 88 votes is perhaps a bit too little.

Performance is the only preset we should consider if points are affecting the non-pro leagues. E and X cannot be run on the basic version, IIRC.

Almost same spread and polling results as here on probably a more significant point adjustment:

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4614

The addition of WR 3d points was upheld after that polling, so I don't really see why a newsletter is needed for more opinions?

Why you pushing so hard for this bench mate? Give it a rest, the HWBot lads are kinda busy with Rev4.

Or is it the Vendors who are on you case? Sure sounds like it.

You mean me or the other 63 guys that want points for it?

No one is on my case guy, I swear to it. They don't have a clue what we do over here, trust me! :D