HWBOT Community Forums

Cheat in rankings: how to get TOP40 from 100 and be in front of hipro5...

SoF

...just change into hwbot's exclusive pro league :D

Seems much more attractive with the improvements for multi-gpu short time ago now.

ranked40thocleague.png

And as I just tapped into the "ES-trap" (got some 3960X ES for benching this session) it is easier to handle for the early adopters. 3960K retail new seem to be impossible to get...

I would have had my own 3930K retail by now but due to the C1 / C2 stepping crap maybe have to wait until start of jan :/

Can't wait for some more 2x and specially 3x 580 GTX fun in the winter at subzero air temps in the wintergarden :cool:

I think the Pro League is a great idea. IMO the guys who pay for everything (or at least most) themselves should NOT have to be ranked directly against company employees, guys with access to HUNDREDS of CPUs to bin for free, or Massman

+1

I don't want to compete with cheater like sof and massman lol

lol

hipro hasn't uploaded anything since one year, so i'm more impressed he's still hanging in there, chris. :D

If Chuck Norris step into LN2, LN2 don't get Chuck Norris, he becomes Massman...;)

totlach.gif

I think it is very good to have thoose two leagues. I mean I really spent a lot of my own money for binning sb only. but with some good support you are having more possibilities - stacking packages is one of thoose...:D

1hwq.jpg

2hwv.jpg

Edited by SoF

Pro league was/is a great idea, it needs to continue for those that don't have to pay for h/w. ES is a different issue but probably needs to stay in pro league when it is new or current state of the art. Christian mentioned recently - is this true for all ES? - ES in the non-pro leagues is ok provided it is not current/latest product - I think this is a good idea.

Pro league was/is a great idea, it needs to continue for those that don't have to pay for h/w. ES is a different issue but probably needs to stay in pro league when it is new or current state of the art. Christian mentioned recently - is this true for all ES? - ES in the non-pro leagues is ok provided it is not current/latest product - I think this is a good idea.

I agree about pro league. Not sure about ES.

ES isn't supposed to be sold according to manufacturers. Which makes its availability to non-pro participants rather limited to those willing to sell or buy things which aren't technically supposed to be sold (not sure of legalities). Through my site, I have friends with ES that I could procure easily, but I do not because most people would have a hard time getting their hands on them due to limited availability, and for me it would be a serious ethical issue unless I go to the pro league.

I don't know why it would be a good idea to allow ES chips in non-pro at all. It could be a considerable advantage to insiders, or those who are friends with insiders - outside of them, only a scarce few people have occasional opportunities to purchase ES.

• 3 weeks later...
...just change into hwbot's exclusive pro league :D

Seems much more attractive with the improvements for multi-gpu short time ago now.

ranked40thocleague.png

And as I just tapped into the "ES-trap" (got some 3960X ES for benching this session) it is easier to handle for the early adopters. 3960K retail new seem to be impossible to get...

I would have had my own 3930K retail by now but due to the C1 / C2 stepping crap maybe have to wait until start of jan :/

Can't wait for some more 2x and specially 3x 580 GTX fun in the winter at subzero air temps in the wintergarden :cool:

wow, i'm the very best!! , okay i'm not #1 but i'm the first on that pic anyway :D, eat that suckers xD, it feels macho nacho supreme xD

You are still holding the "WR for benching E8600 first on stage with LN2 in spain with joe_cool and no_name" so I think it's well deserved :D

I'm afraid nobody of the active people here can beat that :eek: We need new hwbot-rev soon :P -.-