HWBOT Community Forums

Aquamark3 HWBOT Edition wrapper available for download!

Massman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I manage to run it under Win 7 x64, Vista x86, XP SP2 and XP SP3 x86.

In Win 7 and Vista all i needed was the patch.

Under Win XP SP2 you need to install Windows Installer 3.1, then Windows Imaging Component and at last .Net framework 4.0 to make it run, under Win XP SP3 you need only .Net Framework 4.0

When i tried to run the bench under XP i got the error message "please apply x64 patch" although i run Win XP 32bit. Installed the patch but with the newer version of direcpll.dll, after that the aquamark ran fine.

Performance sucks under Win 7 and Vista, 20k less in Win 7 and 10k less in Vista.:P

stealth

Edited by stealth

Installed FW4.0 and 64 bit patch and it's running but when I click save result I get same like "stealth" with the "save as"

WinXP 32 SP3

On the field "file name" type something like... "aquamark.hwbot" or what ever you like and click save. Then you can upload this file to hwbot when you submit the result. On the field "save as" it doesn't allow you to write anything.:)

stealth

On the field "file name" type something like... "aquamark.hwbot" or what ever you like and click save. Then you can upload this file to hwbot when you submit the result. On the field "save as" it doesn't allow you to write anything.:)

stealth

That's what I did but then I only had a 0 kB file which doesnt work if I want to upload it. Filename was result.hwbot

Will try again tomorrow.

Now that I've installed this, I can't change my affinity settings in windows now. :( I could before with the first wrapper.

Vin

EDIT: Because I can't update the affinity setting I lose almost 80K on the bench... It gives me an access denied when I try. was this on purpose?

Edited by Vinster

Now that I've installed this, I can't change my affinity settings in windows now. :( I could before with the first wrapper.

Vin

EDIT: Because I can't update the affinity setting I lose almost 80K on the bench... It gives me an access denied when I try. was this on purpose?

Are you on win7 ? You can change affinity in XP, iirc.

Are you on win7 ? You can change affinity in XP, iirc.

Win7-64bit SP1. it was fine before installing the all-in-one. then after I couldn't. I was getting an "Access is denied" error when I tried. I did a system restore to before the install and it's OK now.

I have only tried it on 1 system. my bench setup isn't prepped for any runs.

Vin