HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2012 Grand Final thread.

Massman

• Crew

MOA 2008 Timothé lol, you french moules are doing it on purpose :P

3960X octacore, need one of those Tim :P Too much beer already hehehehe

Great event setup, love the LN2 tea pots :banana:

Congratz to all, very nice scores and now party time !!!:D

Edited by Leeghoofd

Thanks guys, like to congrats also to all competitors and also winners for great performance, want to thank guys who helped us benching today by lending us some of their gear ( luggage lost in flight so half equipment was missing ),we didn't have good gpu to stand for 3d test but we did our best...I was very said that Greek was missing, they should also be in fight for top rankings... MSI did a great job as always, so wish them to keep up with it in years to come....

p.s. How the hell Splave finish in front of me...That will be great mystery.... :P :P :P

Congrautlation all teams, Great work!

and Congratulations to the top 4 of Korea, splave and RomD from team USA, Ryba and Joanna (shes hot..:D:P) of Team ASD and Quake and Percia from Hwguru's. Well Done guys.

A shame the Aussies had issues,they would of done well. I blame M.Beier for jinxing them..:P

Its a big shame the greeks didnt make it,they would of been really good. I guess they have next year to come back and wipe the floor. :P

Edited by Jimba

• Crew

Great competition this one. It was good seeing all of you and meeting some faces (damn Splave is a big unit :D).

Congrats to Team Korea, well deserved. They did not let up and just kept hammering them scores out. Fantastic stuff.

Well done to Team USA and Poland. Ryba's girl is hilarious. Good to see even she takes a piss out of you mate :D

dinos22

Congrats to all teams, especially the main winners (Korea) and top 5! Remember - every overclocker in finals is the winner, real price is to fight with the best, meet all guys and have some fun. Luck is needed in OC and some teams had less of it :) But it was a great event and hope we will meet next year!

Hope everyone had a safe flight. Some overclockers are still in Taipei and I think that soon we will see some great results ;)