HWBOT Community Forums

l0ud_sil3nc3 - Core i5 3570K @ 6604.1MHz - 5min 0sec 953ms SuperPi - 32M

How does it work out with Hynix rams ? got these prety tight at 2600C10 on the Mpower during the review testing

Have no idea Leeg, I have all this nice BFR, CFR and MFR and no desire to run it lol.

I was thinking Samsung, but the RipZ kit worked so well I was hard pressed to remove it especially with the -110c cbb coupled with the fact that all clocks were booted from the bios as my OS does not support ME installation.

• Crew

I had a terrible time with the newer biosses and my 2666C10 kit. Ram dividers broken, had to clock up from 2400 or 2600 divider (don't recall exactly). But the Corsair and G.Skill 2800C11 kits went quite nice.

Anyway good luck mate in the competition, kick ass CPU !

I had a terrible time with the newer biosses and my 2666C10 kit. Ram dividers broken, had to clock up from 2400 or 2600 divider (don't recall exactly). But the Corsair and G.Skill 2800C11 kits went quite nice.

Anyway good luck mate in the competition, kick ass CPU !

Thanks Albrecht, hopefully the twin backup cpu that clocks identical on air, is just as menacing on cold:D

So nice! Malay or Costa?

Pretests of both mines stopped @1.53v... brown hands, but deeply dark ones -_- Cya in semi final! (if no suicide of hw or myself lol)

All Costa over here and quite the opposite of brown hand I think lol. I usually pick winners like you when it comes to binning Ivy, but I guess I got lucky this time.