HWBOT Community Forums

Any news about MOA?

But single nicks - entries this year is more :D

54 users took part in HWBOT MOA 2012, so we can count it as x2 or x1.5 (some of ocers would take wifes, girlfriends and so on)

http://www.3dmark.com/competitions/MSI-LOC-2012/

1500 entries in LOC lol (500 per category, so I guess there was some limit... best 500 results lol)

In my pov some ppl are taking only half of brain or even less for competitions so how you want count them?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my pov some ppl are taking only half of brain or even less for competitions so how you want count them?

I am not referring to you or Joanna. I am simply counting that some of potencial participants of MOA 2012 would take +1 person, who is not an overclocker (and by overclocker I mean someone who doesn't have account on any computer forum/hwbot, doesn't overclock by himself (even for 24/7), probably can't even build a computer like wife, girlfriend, good friend - honestly speaking some ln2 waitress who isn't potencial MSI client, MSI can't use his "work" for marketing purposes). I am referring only to MSI PR point of view, sure for MSI MOA is also fun, but the most important aspect is marketing cause even with this limited edition, still some serious money are involved. That's why entries shouldn't be counted x2 but with lower ratio to create statistics of MOA 2012.

But single nicks - entries this year is more :D

54 users took part in HWBOT MOA 2012, so we can count it as x2 or x1.5 (some of ocers would take wifes, girlfriends and so on)

1500 entries in LOC lol (500 per category, so I guess there was some limit... best 500 results lol)

I still dont think you get what im saying xD lol

@hwbot

I know, the decision don't belong to Hwbot, but I need to know the finals date.

I ask kindly to HWBot contact MSi, to determine the date of the final.

I need to schedule appointments and unfortunately I can not leave my job if I don't inform in advance.

Another important thing in favor to this, is that the tickets purchased in advance, are cheaper, so if MSI inform fast, will also be better for them.

I appreciate the attention.

Tksss

Funny how not being able to bring a teammate this year increase the number of participants...Might it be because strong teams are now dividing into 2 and both members are submitting ;) hmmm

We all know there is a difference between "how we think" and "how upper management" thinks. Bringing a team mate is, just like live contest, much better for the community ... we all know that. But numbers are more important for those who make the decisions (and have the $$).

Obviously the structure of this year's competition was more "number-friendly" than before. Numbers serve their purpose :D

Heh, you working for FM now? Sure ... 1500 participating overclockers :D

We all know there is a difference between "how we think" and "how upper management" thinks. Bringing a team mate is, just like live contest, much better for the community ... we all know that. But numbers are more important for those who make the decisions (and have the $$).

Obviously the structure of this year's competition was more "number-friendly" than before. Numbers serve their purpose :D

Heh, you working for FM now? Sure ... 1500 participating overclockers :D

on HWBOT is around 40K users if I remember correctly from interview :D so 1500 overclockers and some casual 24/7 MSI parts runners sounds possible lol but seriously speaking it's a lol ;)

@hwbot

I know, the decision don't belong to Hwbot, but I need to know the finals date.

I ask kindly to HWBot contact MSi, to determine the date of the final.

I need to schedule appointments and unfortunately I can not leave my job if I don't inform in advance.

Another important thing in favor to this, is that the tickets purchased in advance, are cheaper, so if MSI inform fast, will also be better for them.

I appreciate the attention.

Tksss

No date yet :( But it will be after AOOC for sure

Edited by Xtreme Addict