HWBOT Community Forums

Overclocking show-off live from Montreal, Canada – Feb 28th – March 2nd - feat. der8auer

• Crew

Hey guys ;)

Gonna be benching all week end long with Roman in Montreal, at the biggest LAN party in Canada (1K gamers). Everything will be live broadcasted all week end Long on OverClocking-TV.

Officially the live is friday afternoon to Sunday, but I'm pretty sure this will be extended to... the week after, the live will depend on my ISP to be able to fix the crappy connexion this week (what I fear won't happen...).

Anyway we have a good batch of hardware to abuse (list to come.)

lanets-banner-octv-600x315.png

Sponsor of the overclocking show-off : CORSAIR & Intel

Hardware partner for the Show-off : MSI & GIGABYTE & 8ECC

From Friday February 28th to March 2nd, OverClocking-TV is teaming up with Corsair for the third year in a row to provide gamers and visitors of the LANETS an Extreme Overclocking show-off with 230L of liquid nitrogen.

Extreme overclocking broadcasted live

The overclocking show-off will be broadcasted from the biggest LAN party in Canada, all week-end long on OverClocking-TV. It will feature a special guest : world renowned overclocker Roman “Der8auer” Hartung.

[...]

Roman “Der8auer” Hartung will be using his newly released Cryoclamp memory pot to overclock the Corsair® Memory on Intel® platforms as much as possible.

Schedule

We will start broadcasting officially on Friday afternoon at 5PM (Montreal Time) and follow up on saturday all day (10AM – 10PM), same on Sunday (11AM – 5PM).

To convert time to your time : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2014&month=2&day=28&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=165

facebook-photo-ratio800x1000.jpg

Available hardware list for the overclocking show-off :

* CORSAIR PSUs : AX1200i, AX850i

* CORSAIR SSDs : Force GTX

* CORSAIR Memory : Dominator Platinum (2666Mhz), Vengeance (few differents kits), Dominator GTX (the old one :D)

* Intel 4770K (2 untested + 1 as backup)

* Intel 4930K (2 untested)

* MSI Z87 MPower Max AC

* MSI Z87 MPower

* MSI X79-GD65

* MSI GTX780Ti GAMING (factory overclocked)

* MSI N770 TF 2GD5/OC

* MSI N760 2GD5/OC

* GIGABYTE Z87-OC

* GIGABYTE X79-UD7

* CPU Pot : 8ECC Fusion 3.1 + Ryba's CPU Pot

* GPU Pot : 8ECC Raptor + ryba's Fat GPU Pot

* 230L of ln2

* 20kg of Dryice

* bunnyextraction load of fun !

See you on the live chat ;)