HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT Rev.4 - The Plan.

Massman

No. ... I am saying is that in my opinion, it should be extreme overclocking and have good results, otherwise there is no reason to separate the UFL of XOL.

If the same thing, no need for three leagues and only two would suffice (XOL and no XOL).

I think that if they create two different leagues for people using extreme cooling systems, they should be divided according to some criterion, and not by choice that otherwise would have no meaning

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmhmh...

One idea is:

Top 20 or top 30 (+ or) good hwbot achievments like OC Knight or more...

Will separate and encourage the guys to bench more and more following best results...

I would like to keep the achievements...but don t know if it will continue..

Is only my opinion...

What hwbot decide will be ok for me,,,

Edited by rbuass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Then only 4-way GPU and giga-servers get boints. How interesting is that? Not so much.

The ranking isn't perfect (most of the gold cups with 10+ more submissions that get 2 boints pr run are alot more difficult to beat than the 50th place 20 boint scores in the popular categories is another example), but we can only try to improve it.

Perhaps if 300 people benched those servers it would be different... Then you'd get alot of boints for those results.