HWBOT Community Forums

Socket A/462 Hall of Fame

Massman

In this thread you can find the Socket A / 462 Hall of Fame charts. Please post if you want the HOFs of other benchmarks too. Note: there might be some faulty data in the charts since they include results which are often not very visible. Simply use the report functionality and the moderator staff will take care of it. Thanks!

Hardware Points

CPU Frequency

SuperPI 1M

SuperPI 32M

PiFast

3DMark01

3DMark03

Reference Clock

Memory Clock

Edited by Massman

Please let me know if you want the HOFs of other benchmarks too.

Note: there might be some faulty data in the charts since they include results which are often not very visible. Simply use the report functionality and the moderator staff will take care of it. Thanks :)

Maybe filter subs which does not bring hw points, so there won't be entries with the same cpu model from the same user, but with different score. Better take just the best entry with a given cpu.

For example there are 3 of my subs with XP-M 2500+ in 32M chart, but only best one brings me points, others should not be displayed :).

On a side note, I should really bench all my s.A cpus in the box I have...too little overall hw points :D

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Can we have threads like this for other (or all) CPU sockets?

Yes, but please make a list of the specific sockets (+ combinations) and benchmarks you want. It takes a bit of time making these threads too, so give me a while :D

Maybe filter subs which does not bring hw points, so there won't be entries with the same cpu model from the same user, but with different score. Better take just the best entry with a given cpu.

For example there are 3 of my subs with XP-M 2500+ in 32M chart, but only best one brings me points, others should not be displayed :).

On a side note, I should really bench all my s.A cpus in the box I have...too little overall hw points :D

Only displaying the results with points has as advantage that the best results per user/hardware will show, but it will not show if the best result has points disabled.

But that's okay for me if that's the general consensus :)

• Crew

Yup agree here, should be really only best user result. A Top10 is to short for multiple entrys by same user.

BTW, did anyone looked at first spot in 3dm01? 2700k misinterpreted as Athlon 2700+! :D

Only displaying the results with points has as advantage that the best results per user/hardware will show, but it will not show if the best result has points disabled.

But that's okay for me if that's the general consensus :)

Isn't there a separation in the database between 0.0pts (not the best result from the user with that hardware) and points disabled by the user? Because we still don't want to lose subs with disabled points, while we certainly don't want more than one result from a user with same cpu.

For example, if there's a competition and I upload 5-6 scores with my best XP-M, they all will go into the chart and that same cpu will occupy first 6 places :D

In my particular case, these XP-M 2500+ results are made with 2 or more different cpus, but they are still the same model, so only best should count.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

All these hall of fame threads are perfect, really good motivation to rebench the retro stuff and try to get the best score possible. :)

Btw - socket 940 thread would be nice as well (since we have the socket 603/604), there are plenty of Opteron submissions.

edit: one more suggestion - what is your opinion on the Cinebench R11.5? It is quite popular, reliable, multithread/multi CPU capable and all SSE2-equiped CPUs can run it. Maybe it would be good to have it in appropriate sections (socket 423, 478, 479, 603/604, 754, 939 ,940, mobile).

Edited by havli

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...