HWBOT Community Forums

Mr.Scott - Athlon XP-M 2400+ Barton @ 2400MHz - 40sec 859ms SuperPi - 1M

Go for 266x9 :P

btw, one of my Ultra-B's can't handle the VDIMM mod and the only difference is that there's no smd capacitor between 2 FETs close to the memory slots. Unfortunately this is the board that does highest FSB without mod. The other 2 boards have it but all of them should do 266 easily.

Actually it will be the first time to use one of my Ultra-B's for competitive benchmarking. I've always preferred NF7-S, because I love that board and also have self-modded bioses for it :)

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Go for 266x9 :P

btw, one of my Ultra-B's can't handle the VDIMM mod and the only difference is that there's no smd capacitor between 2 FETs close to the memory slots. Unfortunately this is the board that does highest FSB without mod. The other 2 boards have it but all of them should do 266 easily.

Actually it will be the first time to use one of my Ultra-B's for competitive benchmarking. I've always preferred NF7-S, because I love that board and also have self-modded bioses for it :)

266x9 shouldn't be that hard with a little more VDimm. ;)

Ok, then 282x8.5 :D

Lol, yeah........280 will be out of reach for me I think. :D

I can run the sticks at 280, but getting a SS without locking up is rare for me up that high. Mid 270's is fine, it's that last 5MHz. :P

Edited by Mr.Scott

All my 3 DFI Ultra-B can do at least 268-270MHz DC 1:1. 282 will be hard though.

My other one could. I have no reason to believe this one won't either.

Pretty much thought all of them would with a little work. Maybe I was wrong. I'll give it a go though. :)

No, it's just hard to find them these days. I bought three last year, one was shipped dead, second died on me.

One DFI (killed one) is with me. I tried to do some vmods but it just don't wanted to turn on (leds of death flashing or something).

Well I have some NF7s :) And I can buy (at polish "auction portal") Abit AN7... It could be fun, but i'm too lazy now :P

You're lucky. IF you see one here, they want a million bucks for it.

I've gone through 4 already, and I don't even like 478. :P

The hell are you doing to them xD

I've used and abused my P4C800-E so many times and it's still working :P

I've even had the NB bare with a makeshift "eraser pot" pouring LN2 on the bare die for a laugh and it still wants to work :P

The hell are you doing to them xD

I don't know. Maybe my hammer is too big. :D

I've even had the NB bare with a makeshift "eraser pot" pouring LN2 on the bare die for a laugh and it still wants to work :P

Lightbulb moment. Thanks for the idea. :)

Edited by Mr.Scott

One DFI (killed one) is with me. I tried to do some vmods but it just don't wanted to turn on (leds of death flashing or something).

It was actually the one shipped dead, too bad it didn't want to work.

@ObscureParadox: that's a cool idea :)