HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2015 - SC4: MISC Challenge thread.

rtsurfer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The system HWBOT Prime should now be removed. Drop a message or better yet, report the score, when new ones pop up.

Why are we splitting HWBot Prime for Pi up into a per core score? There was no mention of this previously, so in essence you will need a single core to win this which is just stupid since prime doesn't scale well with cores.....

Hm, we haven't changed the rules since the beginning of the competition. So it should be the same as when announced.

hwbot error , allows regular pc-system results to participate into raspberry pi category of team cup 2015.

A minor remark.

Legit hwbot prime submissions (in their category) , that falsely entered the raspberry-pi stage , should not be deleted ... but just only be removed from the contest.

xxbassplayerxx -

Dear contest organizers - No more slow this and that, please. It's too frustrating!

Yes, it is. However that might be the point? ;)

I hope I get the Aquamarsk with score 2 score soon, it took me 4 days short of one month and no score is build yet for me. I can improve it to score 1, I believe, but that will took me month and half...

Current progress:

GPUPI_v2_2_388h_progress.jpg

GPUPI v2.2 388h progress

• Administrators

It is a standard rule that only hardware is allowed that is commercially available at start of a competition - Teamcup 2015 started at 15.07.2015, nda on Skylake fell at 05.08.2015, so imho skylake is not allowed on any stage of this years team cup. I will ask head of moderation, but for me the case is clear, no z170 at this years team cup

Confirmaton on this, z170 is not allowed for any stage of teamcup due to being released after start of competition - please remove/replace your results with hardware that was retail before 15.07.2015 :)

Edited by websmile

Guest Punk Sods

Thanks for your information .

Since I have no way to make the results otherwise new, I'll delete it.

Although the fault may lie with me , but the fun here at HWB is me now finally passed .

I 'm going to find a different hobby . :D

Thank you.:)

Heinrich

Guest Punk Sods
Punk Sods - not to worry, there will be more competitions, where you can show the Skylake out ;) And IMHO it is fair that this competition is not all about "pay to win."

This have nothing to do with "pay to win"

I am not one of those people with lots of money and thereby create advantages .

Rather the opposite , I have to sell my " old stuff " in order to buy something new . Therefore, I can because the lack of hardware not make the benchmarks again .

Regardless, it 's enough for me .

greeting

Heinrich