HWBOT Community Forums

Official Discussion Thread for G.SKILL OC World Cup 2016

Massman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't link my 3d11 sub to G.Skill competition. Stages 1 and 2 show up, but stage 3 is missing.

3d11rvukn.png

Submitting through esports page is not an option, it tells me something like old version of Internet Explorer not supported while using Firefox and Edge. :D

Edit: When clicking on Link for qualifier this shows up, 5G XTU should not be a stage for this?

g.skillcompqxsjo.png

Edited by aerotracks

• Administrators

Go via hwbot->competitions->gskill world cup qualifier, then go to submissions and on the low end of the page submit score. I think the upgrade of eocsports brought some comppability problems. Let me know if it works

P.S. I really wonder what this is at a lot of comps, I have no problems to submit to all of them in theory, but for lots of people it doesn´t work

Edited by websmile

Go via hwbot->competitions->gskill world cup qualifier, then go to submissions and on the low end of the page submit score. I think the upgrade of eocsports brought some comppability problems. Let me know if it works

That's precisely what I said wasn't working :P

Please upgrade your browser!

Your Internet Explorer browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website. Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer.

Can't link my 3d11 sub to G.Skill competition. Stages 1 and 2 show up, but stage 3 is missing.

3d11rvukn.png

Submitting through esports page is not an option, it tells me something like old version of Internet Explorer not supported while using Firefox and Edge. :D

Edit: When clicking on Link for qualifier this shows up, 5G XTU should not be a stage for this?

g.skillcompqxsjo.png

Why does it show XTU for you?

Please remove the results because of poor results were uploaded.

Please upgrade your browser!

Your Internet Explorer browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website. Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer. this error

• Administrators

A heads up for all competitors, it seems we have a problem with the 3DM01 stage. Most likely (99.99% possibility atm) we will have to replace it due to a bug found on this when IGP is used. 01 has no validation link which we would need to detect this with foolproof ratio (time measurement error), we will keep you updated, if rules are changed, we will make an announcement for sure and this will happen as soon as possible. I guess it is in the interest of a fair qualifier that we announce it now and make a change instead of risking a major mess at the end of the competition. 11 will stay, 01 will most likely be replaced by another benchmark.

Big thanks to dancop who first detected this and splave who confirmed this as well :)

Edited by websmile

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Please remember that new version of sysinfo is mandatory for verification links. I will hande this generously bc even older version of sysinfo can detect time measurment error due to FM, but better to play it safe for the subs coming ;)

• Administrators

A reminder for contestants who are full of joy because the MOCF is due to be officially relased at 10th of april

http://forum.hwbot.org/showpost.php?p=435550&postcount=15

The decider for the qualifier is if hardware is released at the start of a competition, the fact the MOCF is now launched does not change its status, not allowed for the qualifier

• Administrators

Good morning - I forgot to mention this, might be helpful - we cannot rule out despite all options like sysinfo and plausibility check by mods that we will have to check some subs at end of competition which we might see as too good to be true. This will be done by FM if we send them there, we all know that no benchmark is free of bugs. So if you see something weird at benching and still upload the result, make sure you have submitted several results to be save, bc when the file shows irregularities, there will be no way this stays at the competition and I do not want to hear complains you weren´t warned before. When it comes to a qualifier for a competition that involves this much of reward, we don´t play it eazy going^^

Edited by websmile

Hey guys i have a question. I submitted a score in the stage 1 maxmem category but forgot the proper background so i deleted the submission and e-sport automatically used a previous submission i posted. After re-reading the rules it says not to delete subs. How shouldnt i go about this?

@marc0053: no worries about it. The result was invalid and would have been removed by the moderators anyway. The no-delete rule applies for valid submissions.

Are you aiming for Computex participation this year?

Thanks for the clarificiation and yes i would like to attend computex if everything goes well :)

Cheers,

Marc