HWBOT Community Forums

My Road to Pro Div Points / 2

Now that the recalc has finished I'm wondering how I should go about getting my Road to Pro Div II Points ÷ 2 straightened out. They have been at 0 since around the begining of March.

Should I go into my account and do a full recalculation, or just recalc the Submissions in question from OCESports ? Or something different all together ?
Thanks Much !

5acc3533c0537_RoadtoProPointsDivII.thumb.png.d4b98ff0ec7b5c9cbdd19d71502aab63.png

Edited by GtiJason
  • Thanks 2

If you check our individual user pages it shows that we all "joined the overclockers league" when we had already obviously joined a division. The system doesn't credit us our points because it thinks we are new and some database linking is borked. That's my theory.

Edited by marco.is.not.80
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, GtiJason said:

I bet it switched your Road to Pro points to Div III when you subbed this

http://hwbot.org/submission/3877211

Same thing happened to me, just go to your profile and change to Div with most points

Thanks, that helped. People should be able to sub to other divisions without it botching the rankings every time though :(

Actually, people should only be allowed to sub in their chosen class, and you shouldn't be able to switch classes for a year.....or the season/whatever anyway.

At least, that's the way I thought it was supposed to be.

Edited by Mr.Scott

10 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

Actually, people should only be allowed to sub in their chosen class, and you shouldn't be able to switch classes for a year.....or the season/whatever anyway.

At least, that's the way I thought it was supposed to be.

I think that the way it was supposed to be set up is you can't switch division in the middle of the season, and only scores within that division will count towards your hwbot ranking. However you should still be able to submit to other divisions for points towards your oc-esports ranking.

• Like 1