HWBOT Community Forums

ADATA_XPG - DDR4 SDRAM @ 2791.6MHz - 2791.6 MHz Memory Frequency

masterbitz

• 2 months later...

What motherboard are you using in the Rig Pic ? Definatly no MSI MPG Z390I GAMING EDGE AC

To me I'd call it MSI MEG Z390M Godlike, or a direct competitor of boards like Asus Gene, ASRock MOCF.

Sure looks like a high end 2 dimm M-ATX form factor and the rear IO cover does say "GODLIKE"

What do you guys think ? and also is that a real lin pot or just an insulated mug lol

Edited by GtiJason
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, GtiJason said:

What motherboard are you using in the Rig Pic ? Definatly no MSI MPG Z390I GAMING EDGE AC

To me I'd call it MSI MEG Z390M Godlike, or a direct competitor of boards like Asus Gene, ASRock MOCF.

Sure looks like a high end 2 dimm M-ATX form factor and the rear IO cover does say "GODLIKE"

What do you guys think ? and also is that a real lin pot or just an insulated mug lol

1024.png

Has to be the Doglike Gaming, though probably some ES version considering the USB port at the bottom.

Edited by ground1556
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I do recall the normal SOC Force bioses work on Force-LN2 boards, so this could be a similar situation.

Hope it comes to retail, looks sexy.

Edited by AutisticChris